Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
According to Twitter he clocked a 4.4 at Mercer's "Mega Camp" a couple weeks back which spawned our offer that he committed to. Looks like we could have a very dangerous top 3 with him, Coleman and AGG
Last edited by BJWilliams on June 22nd, 2017, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Henry Herald wrote:ELCA’s Sean Queen continues family tradition, commits to Liberty University

By Darius Goodman
dgoodman@henryherald.com
Jun 20, 2017 Updated

Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy football and track student-athlete Sean Queen will attend Liberty University beginning in 2018. (File Photo)

McDONOUGH — Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy football and track and field student-athlete Sean Queen said he felt as if a weight was lifted off his shoulders when he committed to continue his athletic career at Liberty University.

“I’m glad I am able to relax and not focus so much on what college I have to go to, since I already know,” Queen said. “I can focus on school and football. I’ve been praying about where to go to college since I was in ninth grade. God gave me that answer.”
Click Here for Full Story
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to LU Sean.

I noticed he is continuing to assist in the recruitment of others on twitter.
Class of 20Something wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Frankly I wouldn't be surprised to see him lurking around these parts as well
SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!
Last time that CIDER did that there were police involved......
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]