Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Anthony's announced commitment date has come and gone. I can definitely understand his deciding to wait, because I believe he has received some new and attractive offers recently, but considering the way he announced it, saying he did not want his recruitment to distract from his senior year with his HS team, I would think a simple tweet that recent developments have led him to delay his decision would be in order. This just further demonstrates that setting a commitment date is unnecessary, and in most cases not a good idea.
If y'all go to Ballard's twitter you will notice a lot of Liberty retweets from Baylor and other Liberty Football videos. But something I noticed this morning was he and Micheal Lewis have communicated on twitter. Ballard was obviously excited for Lewis's commit to LU. I may be over-analyzing but I think Ballard's interest in LU is about to become a FULL commitment here soon.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
This is why I said Lewis could prove helpful just like Queen's commit in maybe getting more guys on board
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]