Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Be a good speedster for us and could build on that frame to become a power back too
By Equinox
Registration Days Posts
Great balance, good vision, runs well between the tackles, but doesn’t show elite speed on the tapes. I’m just wondering why he doesn’t have offers from any FBS schools.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Equinox wrote:Great balance, good vision, runs well between the tackles, but doesn’t show elite speed on the tapes. I’m just wondering why he doesn’t have offers from any FBS schools.
He doesn't have elite speed.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
His measurements as well as strength reminds me of a certain someone from GA that played well for us a few years back aka Aldreakis Allen. If we can get Uriah West and he stays the course and performs like Allen, he could be a BIG playmaker for us.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
AA wasn't freakishly fast but boy could he bust one. Thousand yard rusher in 2012, all conference but couldn't get out of his own way off the field
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
HAd offers from ohio eku and marshall as well according to twitter and rivals. Rivals also lists him as a 2 star which would be our 3rd 2 star.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
ASoR, how does this commit play into pur pursuit of a certain other 2018 back that has been discussed a bit on here?
By R i
Registration Days Posts
He is really built. It looks like he ran track in the spring and noticeably added some speed. Great pick up for the Flames. A power running game is coming back to the mtn it appears.

*Pending O-Line Commits*
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU literally beat out 4 FBS schools that had offered--Bowling Green, Ball State, Toledo, and Troy. :clapping
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
West chose LU over the Thundering Herd? Good job, coaches! :clapping
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:West chose LU over the Thundering Herd? Good job, coaches! :clapping
He probably wanted to go to College
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Douglas County Sentinel wrote:Uriah West commits to Liberty football program
By Derrick Mahone

Derrck Mahone/Douglas County Sentinel

Douglas County running back Uriah West, who rushed for 914 yards last season, has committed to play football at Liberty University.

On Sunday, Uriah West and some of his teammates made the 466-mile trek to Liberty University to tour the Virginia school’s athletic department.
Click Here for Full Story ($$$)

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]