Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Ill flame

The first of multiple commitments from over the weekend was just announced. Hes an OL that redshirted at Oregon state in 2022 then played at a juco this year so he should have three years of eligibility remaining.
Cider Jim liked this
By Ill flame

Picked up a JUCO DB recruit. He's in a very similar situation as the last commit. Both spent a year redshirting at a P5, this time Mississippi state, before going juco for a year. He has three years of eligibility left and had about 10 other G5 offers. I think we'll need several guys like this that have multiple years of eligibility left but should be able to step in and add depth right away if needed.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I love that Coach Chadwell is using his C-USA trophy as a prop for these pictures! :clapping
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
When you look at the composite rankings from 247. You will find this class and the 2020 class are both ranked 88th. What we have this year is a tie for the highest-rated class in school history.
By Ill flame
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: December 20th, 2023, 7:50 pm When you look at the composite rankings from 247. You will find this class and the 2020 class are both ranked 88th. What we have this year is a tie for the highest-rated class in school history.
Looking at rankings is very misleading. That class had 28 recruits, this class has 18. This class is way better and I would argue it's the best in school history so far. At the G5 level I prefer to look at the number and quality of offers to determine how good a player is. I believe every recruit in this class has at least 1 other FBS offer with most of them having several offers. Meanwhile i counted 10 recruits in the 2020 class that didn't have any other FBS offers.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]