Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By cruzan_flame13
Cider Jim wrote: April 6th, 2023, 10:15 pm
Ill flame wrote: April 6th, 2023, 1:00 pm Personally I think chadwell will bring in better recruits than freeze ever did
I hope you are right! Chadwell seems genuinely sincere, and he appears to be "all in" regarding the LU experience, even attending hockey, basketball, and baseball/softball games.
We need to get coach on board to have the bookstore sell football and other sports replica jerseys with different numbers for purchase 8) :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: April 6th, 2023, 10:32 pm
Ill flame wrote: April 6th, 2023, 1:00 pm Personally I think chadwell will bring in better recruits than freeze ever did
I hope you are right! Chadwell seems genuinely sincere, and he appears to be "all in" regarding the LU experience, even attending hockey, basketball, and baseball/softball games.
We need to get coach on board to have the bookstore sell football and other sports replica jerseys with different numbers for purchase 8) :lol:
We need coach to get on board to have the bookstore stock more gear for the ‘fuller figured fan’! :D
LU 57 liked this
By LU 57
Purple Haize wrote: April 7th, 2023, 8:04 am
cruzan_flame13 wrote: April 6th, 2023, 10:32 pm
We need coach to get on board to have the bookstore stock more gear for the ‘fuller figured fan’! :D
I resemble that remark. Haha.
Purple Haize liked this
G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?