Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
So is he committed to northern colorado or not? Doesnt appear that way. I guess we will know if he signs tomorrow or not.

If you dont sign with your commitment then you are effectively saying im committed until something i like better comes along
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He's committed which is why most schools haven't offered him. He had a big senior season after he verbally committed and was named Defensive Player of the Year by the Touchdown Club of Houston. So whether he is committed or not, folks are going to offer.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am not sure if this is still happening today as the entire City of Houston is under a sheet of ice with snow coming our way this afternoon. It is a mess at my place up north of town by Kemrite's family.

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:So is he committed to LU now Sly, or are we more of an interest?
In typical Sly Fox fashion, it has been strongly hinted that Ricky will likely be a Flame. Definitely not official yet. The fact that he has scheduled his official visit for just before signing day bodes well for us as well.
By Class of 20Something
olldflame wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:No idea. His Twitter indicates that his big sister was just named Miss Texas.
So, here is the $64,000 question.

Which one has nicer hair?
Steve from Stranger Things.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
If I'm Northern Colorado, I'm beating the bushes for another safety because he may not have formally decommited, but he has our offer pegged at the top of his twitter.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
No insider knowledge, but I find it interesting that 3 of his 5 offers are from Christian schools. :pray
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
What happened to his HAIR??? :shock:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
????

If there is a football player by that name, the all-seeing eyes of Google have somehow missed him.

We have offered Landon Bebee (OL from MO) and signed Michael Lewis (DE from TN).
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:https://twitter.com/CAGED32X
I don't think that meets the BJ Williams standard for an official commitment. We need an actual tweet saying "after much thought and prayer...... yada, yada, yada I have decided to continue my education and football career at Liberty College!".

I almost forgot..... "Please respect my decision."
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]