Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'll just put this right here ...
@bradthetruth on Twitter wrote:RB Uriah West, Douglas Co. HS(GA): rushed for 238 yards 3TD on 11 carries Friday. 2017: 829 yards 8TD on 76 carries West has 10 offers
That is through just 3 games this season heading into tonight's action. Hanging on to his verbal is going to get a lot tougher if he continues to dominate Georgia HS football in the coming weeks.
By LUAlum1215
Class of 20Something wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:He can call us whatever he likes if he signs in a week and a half.
Ehh. The lack of detail there to me is a red flag. Would you hire someone that got your company name wrong?
Agreed. Ive no interest in a player that doesn’t know the name of our school. Lack of respect for the institution, Liberty or not.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Really lack of respect? :roll: More like he never heard of our school. Like most of our past and current recruits we have had players call us Liberty College , U of L, etc.

Like 90% of recruiting athletes this is a case of him committed to the coaches and not to the school. I don’t know if he ever took a visit to Liberty or what but I hope we can seal the deal. Dude is legit. We need him or Ballard.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Another reason I can't wait to vote against Roy in the morning! He plays us (evangelicals) for undiscerning fools AND cost us (LU) a recruit!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:Another reason I can't wait to vote against Roy in the morning! He plays us (evangelicals) for undiscerning fools AND cost us (LU) a recruit!
:guntohead :guntohead :guntohead
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ALAFlamesFan wrote:Another reason I can't wait to vote against Roy in the morning! He plays us (evangelicals) for undiscerning fools AND cost us (LU) a recruit!
:guntohead :guntohead :guntohead
:-P :-D
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
These type kids rarely recommit. Hopefully we move hard on ballard. Army visited him last night. Hes ours to get unless memphis drops that elusive offer. Personally i think this kid has been on the fence for weeks. Every other commit had their commitment somewhere on the front of their twitter either in the title or pinned tweet. Not him, and no activity at all involved with lu. We best move to replace him and the juco kid this weekend. I actually like ballard better. I still dont see the speed here to make the big boys go hard. I do think he would do well for us but we cant wait on him.
I agree. I also think and this comes from watching film on both West and Ballard that Ballard is a much better talent than West. Don't get me wrong having both would be fantastic, but if I had to choose. . . it would be Ballard.

The wildcard also could be Dante' Black out of Georgia, who is also a 3 star RB.
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:I agree. I also think and this comes from watching film on both West and Ballard that Ballard is a much better talent than West. Don't get me wrong having both would be fantastic, but if I had to choose. . . it would be Ballard.

The wildcard also could be Dante' Black out of Georgia, who is also a 3 star RB.
He's got that intellect too.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Fantastic Senior season, and we signed a 3 star RB out of Tennessee. Not surprised he wanted to gauge his options after LU picked up commit from a higher rated prospect at his position. I think West could be the best college player out of this entire class, I hope he recommits. I am not surprised he is letting other schools know he is available however.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
When it comes to Dante' Black and our interaction it has mostly been on twitter, but I don't know if there have been visits/calls. He just finished his high school season I guess last week or two weeks ago. So time will tell with him.
By cruzan_flame13
Class of 20Something wrote:If we reel in Davis on top of getting Henderson I'll sleep just fine.
I concur with that notion lol; I actually forgot about him to be honest. Hope the best for him, but I rather Lala and Hen.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]