Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Isn't that the team LU beat on Eric Green's touchdown reception about 30 years ago? :oldhag
Cider Jim wrote:Isn't that the team LU beat on Eric Green's touchdown reception about 30 years ago? :oldhag
Yes it was. October of 1989. That was the first thing I thought of also when I saw his choice.
flamehunter wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:Isn't that the team LU beat on Eric Green's touchdown reception about 30 years ago? :oldhag
Yes it was. October of 1989. That was the first thing I thought of also when I saw his choice.
Y'all remembering games from before I was born.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
They have that Bahamas Bowl experience to pitch to recruits. But otherwise there is little EMU can do to sell their program to Michiganders much less South Florida kids. Hats off to Creighton's staff for whatever snake oil they have concocted.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Y'all remembering games from before I was born.
And I remember the game like it was yesterday! It was one of those "Where were you when JFK was shot?" experiences.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Eric Green had been a student of mine, and I was listening to Jerry Edwards broadcast the game on 88.3 FM on my brand new stereo that had a phonograph, dual cassettes, and also this new thing called a CD player. Seriously.
:oldhag
Last edited by Cider Jim on July 25th, 2017, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cider Jim wrote:Eric Green had been a student of mine, and I was listening to Jerry Edwards broadcast the game on 88.3 FM on my brand new stereo that had a phonograph, dual cassettes, and also this new thing called a DVD player. Seriously.
I heard he was high on you......
Cider Jim wrote:Eric Green had been a student of mine, and I was listening to Jerry Edwards broadcast the game on 88.3 FM on my brand new stereo that had a phonograph, dual cassettes, and also this new thing called a DVD player. Seriously.
DVD's weren't invented until the mid 90's. CD's came out in the 80's though.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Eric Green had been a student of mine, and I was listening to Jerry Edwards broadcast the game on 88.3 FM
Is that the guy that had a great voice...but could never say "carrier" correctly?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: DVD's weren't invented until the mid 90's.
Oops--I meant to say CD player. :oops: They were brand new back then.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]