If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
stop posting here and reply to my PM. Don't you realize how important I am?
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:haha, I wont even try and quote all your jabs at Burryourcurry haha
yeah but he's not a little kid, he's a man

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
Wow thats some harsh stuff, 5 year ban :lol:
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
flamerbob wrote:
jcmanson wrote:
Hold My Own wrote:no kidding...we really do need that ignore button...its either the eye roll or the emoticon overdose
Agreed, we're not very nice to new people. :wink:
I vote for a 5 year ban until she grows uip and uses big girl words
I don't know. The more I think about this the more I think that f1971's brand of emoti-speak is far less annoying than some of you who already use big girl words.

(I'd do the winkie thing here but that would defeat the purpose.)
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:
flamerbob wrote:
jcmanson wrote: Agreed, we're not very nice to new people. :wink:
I don't know. The more I think about this the more I think that f1971's brand of emoti-speak is far less annoying than some of you who already use big girl words.

like I told her...if GMTM would have used these methods he would not have been the pioneer of awful message board spelling
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:
flamerbob wrote:
jcmanson wrote: Agreed, we're not very nice to new people. :wink:

The winkie would've been the icing on the cake
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
Not all of her posts are pointless she brings good insight to the Womens Hoops forum...sometimes
By Th3rd
Registration Days Posts
dompennix wrote:Not all of her posts are pointless she brings good insight to the Womens Hoops forum...sometimes

key word!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Just tip your bartender, thats all I ask :wink:
Some of the people on here are good about that...others are not.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:I think we run a lot of people off. Somtimes you can tell folks start posting just to stir up trouble. They deserve the flogging that we give them. But I think we've had some legitimate posters that have chimed in with first time posts and we jump at the chance to tell that that they're stupid if we disagree and make them feel bad about posting here. Why is that? Just messageboard mentality?

We need some new blood around here or it's going to start to be exclusive. More so than it already is.
you. are. stupid.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
:lol:

New thread: We're not very nice to anyone
By Th3rd
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote::lol:

i have actually enjoyed a warm welcome for the most part, mainly cause i can keep my foot out of my mouth and dont talk out of my butt about things
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
dompennix wrote:Not all of her posts are pointless she brings good insight to the Womens Hoops forum...sometimes
dom man for wanting to take things slow you sure are putting your neck out there defending her :) i kid i kid
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:
dom man for wanting to take things slow you sure are putting your neck out there defending her :) i kid i kid
Yeah the key word was sometimes, I agree most the posts are pointless
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:
:lol:
LUconn wrote:I think we run a lot of people off. Somtimes you can tell folks start posting just to stir up trouble. They deserve the flogging that we give them. But I think we've had some legitimate posters that have chimed in with first time posts and we jump at the chance to tell that that they're stupid if we disagree and make them feel bad about posting here. Why is that? Just messageboard mentality?

We need some new blood around here or it's going to start to be exclusive. More so than it already is.
well good sir let me be the first to tell you, i am the new blood :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
Sometimes?!?!?!?!?!??! :?
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote::lol:

:clapping
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
flames1971 wrote:
Yeah :D . But I dont read the Womens bball forum much.
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
dompennix wrote:
flames1971 wrote:
Yeah :D . But I dont read the Womens bball forum much.
You should. :nono
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]