If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ok yall...this was supposed to be a discussion where RTJ introduced itself and its degenerated into a discussion about MRSA, disinfecting products and potential scams. COuldnt 90% of this have been taken to PMs or something?
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Ok yall...this was supposed to be a discussion where RTJ introduced itself and its degenerated into a discussion about MRSA, disinfecting products and potential scams. COuldnt 90% of this have been taken to PMs or something?
This post could have been a PM, too. No need to be a hero, let it play out.
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
ToTheLeft wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Ok yall...this was supposed to be a discussion where RTJ introduced itself and its degenerated into a discussion about MRSA, disinfecting products and potential scams. COuldnt 90% of this have been taken to PMs or something?
This post could have been a PM, too. No need to be a hero, let it play out.
Hey you should have PM'd him that instead of calling him out bro!
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
and you should have PM'ed me that! Gosh, so inconsiderate!
By AZjonz
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote:
RagingTireFire wrote:
Rockthejungle wrote: See you failed to say that in the ripoffreport .comreport there were only 2 reports listed on the site about my companty..only 2 ...
I failed to say it because it was closer to 15. That was also before I ran a search on your affiliated company, Alpine Air.
.by your responses i think you got involved with some sort of MLM and thought you would get rich quick to without putting any work in ....sorry it doesn't work like that ..
Thankfully, I've never had the misfortune of getting suckered into this crap. Sadly, I have had to listen to a lot of sales pitches from some other very desperate people who weren't so lucky.
.as far a LU is concerned i happened to have graduated with Chancellor Falwell .Jr. and we know each other pretty well ..see you have know clue as to who i am and what my status was on campus there
I couldn't give a crap about who you graduated with, who you know, what your status was or even who you are. Today, you're a vulture preying on the fear of people who don't know any better. That's all that matters to me.
i dislike people who make false claims and have no idea what there saying. ...
We finally agree.
And just a side note here ..one of my best friends has a son who was a starter this year's LU football team.So i just don't say things without having proof.
Even if your best friend's son had MRSA served up to him on a silver platter with some pinkeye on the side, that means absolutely nothing.
Rockthejungle wrote: My products can eliminate MRSA with 99 .8 % efficency on surfaces...
And to frank about it we could not make claims of killing MRSA if we couldn't back it up ..we would be sued in every court in America and we haven't.
Actually, it would just be you in court, pal. I find it very telling that nothing on the EcoQuest International website refers to your product being able to eliminate MRSA. Salmonella? Yes. E.Coli? Yes. Bird flu? Yes. MRSA? Nada. Even your own company doesn't back you up. You might want to drop this one from your sales pitch.

SCAM!!
You keep making yourself look silly ....did you get kicked out of L.U.? I think by reading your post that you probably were kicked out because of bad grades ...or as i have referred to before you got involved in a business and were to lazy to work it and your 'scam' is telling these board members that you weren't involved in a MLM. And unlike me i have proof that my product works and you have nothing.
And like the advice i gave to you before ..It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it...and well you keep running your mouth ...enough said ...
Wow. You have completely missed RTF’s points. I don’t know enough about your product, but from your exchange with him, I wouldn’t go any where near it. He made major indicts into your studies, claims, and defense and you completely mishandled it.

It’s your product – defend it better. Maybe you can’t?

RTF – 48
RTJ – 0

RTF – let him kick a mercy field goal.
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
HenryGale wrote:What I want to see are cases where schools have gone from 8-10 cases a year on a FB team...they then purchased your equipment and then their rates went to 0 cases of MRSA. Oh yea...and they are ONLY utilizing your equipment.
Still waiting...... :roll:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
For the love of God, could Smoothy or someone please LOCK this thread? FlameFans 101 has nothing to do with MRSA.
By AZjonz
Registration Days Posts
It's not about MRSA.

No need to lock it. This has been the best thread of the year. I say proceed.
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
AZjonz wrote:It's not about MRSA.

No need to lock it. This has been the best thread of the year. I say proceed.
Right....this is thread is a public service announcement....DON"T GET SCAMMED!
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote: And like the advice i gave to you before ..It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it...and well you keep running your mouth ...enough said ...
You can practically reach out and touch the irony here.

SCAM!!
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
HenryGale wrote:
HenryGale wrote:What I want to see are cases where schools have gone from 8-10 cases a year on a FB team...they then purchased your equipment and then their rates went to 0 cases of MRSA. Oh yea...and they are ONLY utilizing your equipment.
Still waiting...... :roll:
I'll send you a letter of recommendation from a college i deal with if your so skeptical. It deals with what your wanting .Put that bad boy email addy of your's in a pm and I'll send it over and you'll find everything thing that has been written has been a ... :nono ....boy i do so love debunking skeptics ...
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
It is a shame when you can't come to a Christian University message board and hold a decent coversation about what you do for a living .
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote:
It is a shame when you can't come to a Christian University message board and hold a decent coversation about what you do for a living .
** Translation: -- "Name-dropping hasn't worked on you people so I'm going to try guilt." -- **

Do you also have any timeshares that you want to sell us as well?
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:
Rockthejungle wrote:
** (Translation: "Name-dropping hasn't worked on you people so I'm going to try guilt.") **

Do you have any timeshares that you want to sell us, too?
Why don't you send your email addy to me and I'll send you a copy of the letter ???? But to be honest i doubt you will because you would even look sillier than you already do.
And since your such an expert on my business ..here is a question for you. Why would i "scam" two schools (LCA and L.U. )that i spent nine years attending? I can't wait to see this response.
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote: Why don't you send your email addy to me and I'll send you a copy of the letter ???? But to be honest i doubt you will because you would even look sillier than you already do.
Done.
Why would i "scam" two schools (LCA and L.U. )that i spent nine years attending? I can't wait to see this response.
You tell me. I would guess greed, ignorance or both.
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:
Rockthejungle wrote: Why don't you send your email addy to me and I'll send you a copy of the letter ???? But to be honest i doubt you will because you would even look sillier than you already do.
Done.
Why would i "scam" two schools (LCA and L.U. )that i spent nine years attending? I can't wait to see this response.
You tell me. I would guess greed, ignorance or both.
Man what an imagination ....shows again how wrong you are ...
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
Like i said i love debunking the skeptics ....
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Oh, give me a break. All this letter says is that the head coach at an NAIA school says they didn't have a staph infection during one season. Whoop-de-freakin'-do. Did they stop showering, too? Did they let their players just bleed all over the place? Did they stop washing their equipment? This fax is also dated January of 2004. Do you think they've had any staph cases since then?

Since you seem to think your company is all-knowing on the subject, I'll refer you to the fine print on the brochure produced by your company concerning the very machine this coach credits:
These products are not intended to to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
http://www.ecoquestintl.com/dlrdown/web ... esults.pdf

Check it yourself. It's all the way at the bottom. If it's not supposed to prevent disease, what is it supposed to do? That kind of reads like the "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer at the bottom of the psychic Miss Cleo commercials.

"I see you throwin' away a lot o' money, mon."

Oh, and FYI, typically it's the skeptics who do the "debunking". See, I did learn something in college.
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:Oh, give me a break. All this letter says is that the head coach at an NAIA school says they didn't have a staph infection during one season. Whoop-de-freakin'-do. Did they stop showering, too? Did they let their players just bleed all over the place? Did they stop washing their equipment? This fax is also dated January of 2004. Do you think they've had any staph cases since then?

Since you seem to think your company is all-knowing on the subject, I'll refer you to the fine print on the brochure produced by your company concerning the very machine this coach credits:
These products are not intended to to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
http://www.ecoquestintl.com/dlrdown/web ... esults.pdf

Check it yourself. It's all the way at the bottom. If it's not supposed to prevent disease, what is it supposed to do? That kind of reads like the "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer at the bottom of the psychic Miss Cleo commercials.

"I see you throwin' away a lot o' money, mon."

Oh, and FYI, typically it's the skeptics who do the "debunking". See, I did learn something in college.
Awww don't cry to much ...you want a tissue ?
And our company has never made the claim it was a medical device ..man get your facts straight ...

This school happens to be the alma mater of a former L.U. head football coach ...and no they haven't had a case of staph ..and what difference does it make that the school is NAIA or D1?Football players are football players ...
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Rename this thread to: "the RTF vs RTJ throwdown"
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote:And our company has never made the claim it was a medical device ..man get your facts straight ...
You're selling it as a disease-prevention tool when your company clearly acknowledges that it doesn't prevent disease. What fact is out of place there?
This school happens to be the alma mater of a former L.U. head football coach
And that matters exactly how?
..and what difference does it make that the school is NAIA or D1?Football players are football players ...
Because a D1 coach would be far more likely to have the people on hand that could tell him he was being scammed. I would just hope that the machine in their locker room was yet another donation. Do you all actually sell any of these things?
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
RTF with a upercut to the chin! RTJ is reeling. A cut is opening up on his chin!
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
this guy is a fraud. Don't buy anything he tries to sell you. Of all the diseases he claims he and his products can prevent, they can't prevent stupid.

There, I'm done. I'm tired of defending simple basic logic. You can keep ranting all you want to but I think your days of selling crap to the masses of this board are over before they could even get started.

I do, however, have a tiny bit of advice for you: Don't stand too close to your ozone machines for too long. Those things can kill you.
Last edited by RagingTireFire on May 7th, 2008, 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
man, that was harsh. :boxing
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
RTF goes for the low blow to the (one of you potty mouths can help here).
It might be over for RTJ if the referree doesn't step in!
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]