If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:
this guy is a fraud. Don't buy anything he tries to sell you. Of all the diseases he claims he and his products can prevent, they can't prevent stupid.

There, I'm done. I'm tired of defending simple basic logic. You can keep ranting all you want to but I think your days of selling crap to the masses of this board are over before they could even get started.

I do, however, have a tiny bit of advice for you: Don't stand too close to your ozone machines for too long. Those things can kill you.
Congrats ... if they could prevent stupid you'd be done.
And by the way ...i do have a meeting setup at L.U. with the Chancellor so how stupid do you feel now?
You can't have a fair fight in a battle of wits when Raging comes unarmed ....
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
I'll give you that ..but it only proved to me how desperate you are to prove everything i said was wrong and you can't ...that is basic logic at work ...so consider yourself owned ....
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
ok I lost track which 2 yr old is winning now?
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
RTF is being logical and using good reason.

RTJ is absolutely clueless and doesn't want his scam to be uncovered.

I would say RTF is winning, sorry Knuckle, let the big boys argue while everyone else has play time. I am sure someone will share the Lego's with you.
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
So basically I'm being called out buy the lefty now right?

I declare democracy the winner and Ozone the loser!
YAY!
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
ToTheLeft wrote:RTF is being logical and using good reason.

I would say RTF is winning, sorry Knuckle, let the big boys argue while everyone else has play time. I am sure someone will share the Lego's with you.
And with that comment i see you must be related to RTF ... so which Wit brother are you ..?Dim .. Nit or Half? You seem to have no common sense either ...i guess the blind do lead the blind at L.U. and i would never had suspected it. Man am i ashamed of the students it must be graduating.
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Dude I'd love to help defend you against RTF, but You are a Bengels fan and I hate them. Also your product does seem slightly fishy to me! :P
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Knucklehead wrote:So basically I'm being called out buy the lefty now right?

YAY!
Just taking a zing at you. :P Just like you did to RTF and RTJ.

Oh, and RTJ, stop calling names and cough up some facts, other than these stupid scam brochures.
By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote:
ToTheLeft wrote:RTF is being logical and using good reason.

And with that comment i see you must be related to RTF ... so which Wit brother are you ..?Dim .. Nit or Half? You seem to have no common sense either ...i guess the blind do lead the blind at L.U. and i would never had suspected it. Man am i ashamed of the students it must be graduating.
RTJ - i can't say i have ever agreed with RTF on anything, until now. I can also assure you we aren't related. I was actually feeling sorry for how bad you were being smacked around during this discussion until you busted out " consider yourself owned"........wow, now im just laughing.
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
ToTheLeft wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:So basically I'm being called out buy the lefty now right?

YAY!
Just taking a zing at you. :P Just like you did to RTF and RTJ.

Oh, and RTJ, stop calling names and cough up some facts, other than these stupid scam brochures.
I came in here to introduce myself and just give a little review on what i do for a living. When my company and It's products are considered a 'scam' i take that personal.
Two major universities tested our products and found them to be the best on the market . So that fact can't be argued with .
And another fact that can't be argued with is that doctors from hospitals in Cincinnati have wrote out prescriptions to their patients for my products. That right there is enough to prove that we must be pulling the biggest 'scam' in the nation if doctors believe in our products ... :D ...so we really are 'scamming' people ....unless anybody here is an M.D. who has attacked my business then your opinion really doesn't count ...Oh by the way we were featured on CBS news would you like the link? Not bad for a company who "scams" people.
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
I'm feeling the love guys, I really am. My heart might grow three sizes today.
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:I'm feeling the love guys, I really am. My heart might grow three sizes today.
Great, so now it's as big as a Pistachio!
YAY!
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Knucklehead wrote:
RagingTireFire wrote:I'm feeling the love guys, I really am. My heart might grow three sizes today.
Great, so now it's as big as a Pistachio!
YAY!
:lol:
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]