If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
hey now, that doesn't mean the product doesn't work. The company uses MLM. That's the part that shows up on those websites. Not the product itself.
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Actually, some of the complaints reference some of the products themselves. Besides, if the product could do everything they said it could do, would the company really need MLM to sell it? Dell doesn't do MLM to sell computers. Scott's doesn't use MLM to sell grass seed. Kleenex doesn't use MLM to sell tissues. There's only two areas where MLM works; religious evangelism and the illegal drug trade. Generally speaking, if you have to market a product based not on what it can do for the buyer but rather what the buyer can sell it for, it probably isn't a product worth buying or selling in the first place.
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:Actually, some of the complaints reference some of the products themselves. Besides, if the product could do everything they said it could do, would the company really need MLM to sell it? Dell doesn't do MLM to sell computers. Scott's doesn't use MLM to sell grass seed. Kleenex doesn't use MLM to sell tissues. There's only two areas where MLM works; religious evangelism and the illegal drug trade. Generally speaking, if you have to market a product based not on what it can do for the buyer but rather what the buyer can sell it for, it probably isn't a product worth buying or selling in the first place.
Retail sales not MLM is my specialty ..some choose to use MLM but not me.And it doesn't hurt that this company has been in business for 25 years and is a Christian Company ...and now to put all arguements to rest over my products ..straight from the British Broadcasting Company (BBC)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 307557.stm
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Where is Medic when we need him? Please come off the firing range & the obstacle course and chime in on this. :medic
FWIW: we recommend little more than regular handwashing with soap and water, and frequent showering, esp after sports activities and in communal settings (locker rooms).

the furthest extent I've personally gone to is to wipe down exercise equipment at the gym with a 10% bleach solution prior to and after using it.

I'd have to lean toward RTF on this one. Even though I secretly believe him to be insane otherwise.
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
I love you, too, Medic.

As for "putting the argument to rest", Jungle, all that article proves is that one of your British colleagues found an extremely well-placed sucker of a hospital administrator -- assuming, of course, that said colleague and said sucker are not one and the same person. If not, I think I'd really like to meet this guy because I have a box of "nutritional supplements" to sell him. I just hope they don't mind the fruity taste and the toucan on the front of the box.
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Are you kidding? I'm eating your lunch here. You say your product eliminates MRSA and yet you keep throwing things out that don't prove that one iota. All you're doing is saying "this person uses it". This is nothing more than name-dropping and does nothing to actually prove your case.

Furthermore, in this case, your article is from the Greeneville Sun in Greeneville, TN which just happens to be where your company is headquartered. Even further furthermore, it should be noted that the article states that the EcoQuest air purifiers installed in the Greeneville Courthouse and in the four area public schools were not purchased by the city of Greeneville but rather donated by your company. Given some of the reports concerning these things on RipoffReport.com, that may have been the only way your company could get rid of them. Thankfully, at least the local taxpayers weren't forced to pay for this. Even further further furthermore, it would seem that the Kansas State professor who ran the study that you referenced earlier has an apparent vested interest in the product since he went all the way to Greeneville to talk the mayor and school superintendent into using the machines.

Since you asked, here's my problem. I hate snake oil, high tech and faith-based or otherwise. I hate it when someone tries to convince a healthy person that they're sick in order to sell them something to make them better. Tacking the term "Christian-based company" onto such a fraud only compounds my revulsion. Christ went around healing the sick who came to him, not going to people and telling them that they might get sick and that they should buy his "product" to avoid it.
Now, I'll admit, in some areas, even when something sounds fishy I don't know enough to argue the case -- wearing those magnetic bracelets seems pretty stupid to me but I couldn't tell you exactly why -- however, I do know enough about MRSA. Your product may be able to do some things but it cannot -- absolutely cannot -- "eliminate MRSA" as you say. MRSA cannot be eliminated, not by your product or by any other. It is not physically possible. To claim otherwise at this point is either deliberate ignorance or deliberate duplicity.
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
RTF speaks the truth...simple as that. Everything he said is 100% correct and can be backed up. Which leads me to believe the athletic department at LU is also knowledgeable and informed into the MRSA bacteria...thus they do not buy your product you keep trying to sell them.
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:Are you kidding? I'm eating your lunch here. You say your product eliminates MRSA and yet you keep throwing things out that don't prove that one iota. All you're doing is saying "this person uses it". This is nothing more than name-dropping and does nothing to actually prove your case.

Furthermore, in this case, your article is from the Greeneville Sun in Greeneville, TN which just happens to be where your company is headquartered. Even further furthermore, it should be noted that the article states that the EcoQuest air purifiers installed in the Greeneville Courthouse and in the four area public schools were not purchased by the city of Greeneville but rather donated by your company. Given some of the reports concerning these things on RipoffReport.com, that may have been the only way your company could get rid of them. Thankfully, at least the local taxpayers weren't forced to pay for this. Even further further furthermore, it would seem that the Kansas State professor who ran the study that you referenced earlier has an apparent vested interest in the product since he went all the way to Greeneville to talk the mayor and school superintendent into using the machines.

Since you asked, here's my problem. I hate snake oil, high tech and faith-based or otherwise. I hate it when someone tries to convince a healthy person that they're sick in order to sell them something to make them better. Tacking the term "Christian-based company" onto such a fraud only compounds my revulsion. Christ went around healing the sick who came to him, not going to people and telling them that they might get sick and that they should buy his "product" to avoid it.
Now, I'll admit, in some areas, even when something sounds fishy I don't know enough to argue the case -- wearing those magnetic bracelets seems pretty stupid to me but I couldn't tell you exactly why -- however, I do know enough about MRSA. Your product may be able to do some things but it cannot -- absolutely cannot -- "eliminate MRSA" as you say. MRSA cannot be eliminated, not by your product or by any other. It is not physically possible. To claim otherwise at this point is either deliberate ignorance or deliberate duplicity.

See you failed to say that in the ripoffreport .comreport there were only 2 reports listed on the site about my companty..only 2 ..hmmm makes me wonder if the 2 reports were people who thought they would get rich quick and didn't think they had to work ....by your responses i think you got involved with some sort of MLM and thought you would get rich quick to without putting any work in ....sorry it doesn't work like that ...as far a LU is concerned i happened to have graduated with Chancellor Falwell .Jr. and we know each other pretty well ..see you have know clue as to who i am and what my status was on campus there ..and i would like to apologize to those who are reading this I'm not name dropping here but i dislike people who make false claims and have no idea what there saying. I hope your getting the hint ...you express your feelings and they have no merit ..i have proof and you have well nothing except well an uninformed opinion ...so in essence your opinion means squat ....
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
So wait can you actually eliminate MRSA? or is it just a super duper germ killer?
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
HenryGale wrote:RTF speaks the truth...simple as that. Everything he said is 100% correct and can be backed up. Which leads me to believe the athletic department at LU is also knowledgeable and informed into the MRSA bacteria...thus they do not buy your product you keep trying to sell them.
If your backing him up then i feel sorry for you ..he has no "proof" to support his claims ....
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
Schfourteenteen wrote:So wait can you actually eliminate MRSA? or is it just a super duper germ killer?
My products can eliminate MRSA with 99 .8 % efficency on surfaces..one of my clients happens to be the alma mater of a former LU head football coach ...that school has had no reported infections of staph in 2 plus years among their football team ...i have the letter of recommendation from the H.C. regarding that fact.
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
What are the percentages of schools who have a MRSA problem over lets say the past 5 years?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Hmm, trust Liberty or trust this guy? I'm going with Liberty.
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
Schfourteenteen wrote:What are the percentages of schools who have a MRSA problem over lets say the past 5 years?
I don't have those figures. I only know what has happened in the greater Cincinnati area school systems over the past year concerning the MRSA virus.
We had one school here with a reported eight cases amongst it's football team. Four more cases were reported at another local school system among It's football team. The list is longer than those two that i have mentioned.
The worst case i first heard about was the student who passed away in Bedford because of MRSA .
Then i went to campus and read about the number of cases being reported to Dr.Lane at Light Medical . Two cases of staph per week going around the campus at Liberty. That is scary
And to frank about it we could not make claims of killing MRSA if we couldn't back it up ..we would be sued in every court in America and we haven't.
And just a side note here ..one of my best friends has a son who was a starter this year's LU football team.So i just don't say things without having proof.
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote: Then i went to campus and read about the number of cases being reported to Dr.Lane at Light Medical . Two cases of staph per week going around the campus at Liberty. That is scary.
Is that 2 per week of LU students or LU athletes? If its 2 students per week then i mean come on thats 60 cases in one year. Out of 10000? Im thinking the money could be used better elsewhere like the Counseling Center that theyre looking into.

If its only athletes then I would think a solution would be made and theyd change some things, but if showering and a little bleach can take care of it, why would they pay money they dont have to?
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
Schfourteenteen wrote:
Rockthejungle wrote: Then i went to campus and read about the number of cases being reported to Dr.Lane at Light Medical . Two cases of staph per week going around the campus at Liberty. That is scary.
Is that 2 per week of LU students or LU athletes? If its 2 students per week then i mean come on thats 60 cases in one year. Out of 10000? Im thinking the money could be used better elsewhere like the Counseling Center that theyre looking into.

If its only athletes then I would think a solution would be made and theyd change some things, but if showering and a little bleach can take care of it, why would they pay money they dont have to?
It's two cases a week among the student population and your right that isn't many to deal wth.But what if one of the students end up becoming a fatality?I'm not saying It's going to happen but if the school took a proactive approach there is a 99.8 % probability it will never happen because the campus facilities would be sanitized. The school then would save thousands a year on cleaning supplies.
There are other variables that come into play here as well.Take the athlete who has been recruited by LU. The school spends X amount of money recruiting 1 athlete ..he comes in and gets staph for some reason and has to sit while recovering. The money used to recruit said player then has been wasted because he's not out there performing. I realize that said player could get hurt but why not spend money that can keep him from getting staph thus eliminating one major problem?
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
What I want to see are cases where schools have gone from 8-10 cases a year on a FB team...they then purchased your equipment and then their rates went to 0 cases of MRSA. Oh yea...and they are ONLY utilizing your equipment.
By whmatthews
Registration Days Posts
I vote for RTF in this one. RTF wins.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
all i know is MRSA is completely over exaggerated by our wonderful news media...with that i am done
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote: See you failed to say that in the ripoffreport .comreport there were only 2 reports listed on the site about my companty..only 2 ...
I failed to say it because it was closer to 15. That was also before I ran a search on your affiliated company, Alpine Air.
.by your responses i think you got involved with some sort of MLM and thought you would get rich quick to without putting any work in ....sorry it doesn't work like that ..
Thankfully, I've never had the misfortune of getting suckered into this crap. Sadly, I have had to listen to a lot of sales pitches from some other very desperate people who weren't so lucky.
.as far a LU is concerned i happened to have graduated with Chancellor Falwell .Jr. and we know each other pretty well ..see you have know clue as to who i am and what my status was on campus there
I couldn't give a crap about who you graduated with, who you know, what your status was or even who you are. Today, you're a vulture preying on the fear of people who don't know any better. That's all that matters to me.
i dislike people who make false claims and have no idea what there saying. ...
We finally agree.
And just a side note here ..one of my best friends has a son who was a starter this year's LU football team.So i just don't say things without having proof.
Even if your best friend's son had MRSA served up to him on a silver platter with some pinkeye on the side, that means absolutely nothing.
Rockthejungle wrote: My products can eliminate MRSA with 99 .8 % efficency on surfaces...
And to frank about it we could not make claims of killing MRSA if we couldn't back it up ..we would be sued in every court in America and we haven't.
Actually, it would just be you in court, pal. I find it very telling that nothing on the EcoQuest International website refers to your product being able to eliminate MRSA. Salmonella? Yes. E.Coli? Yes. Bird flu? Yes. MRSA? Nada. Even your own company doesn't back you up. You might want to drop this one from your sales pitch.

SCAM!!
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
Rockthejungle wrote: The money used to recruit said player then has been wasted because he's not out there performing. I realize that said player could get hurt but why not spend money that can keep him from getting staph thus eliminating one major problem?
1) We have wasted alot of money on Tyler Baker
2) If MRSA isnt a makor problem here at Liberty then theyd be spending alot of money eliminating a problem that isnt a big deal. If LU takes care of their players then why would they need your product?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Liberty just completely redid the Hancock weight room and locker rooms a year or two ago because of staph. That was also one of the major reasons for the new turf in Williams. Liberty's done what they needed to do without taking part in a scam.
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:
Rockthejungle wrote: See you failed to say that in the ripoffreport .comreport there were only 2 reports listed on the site about my companty..only 2 ...
I failed to say it because it was closer to 15. That was also before I ran a search on your affiliated company, Alpine Air.
.by your responses i think you got involved with some sort of MLM and thought you would get rich quick to without putting any work in ....sorry it doesn't work like that ..
Thankfully, I've never had the misfortune of getting suckered into this crap. Sadly, I have had to listen to a lot of sales pitches from some other very desperate people who weren't so lucky.
.as far a LU is concerned i happened to have graduated with Chancellor Falwell .Jr. and we know each other pretty well ..see you have know clue as to who i am and what my status was on campus there
I couldn't give a crap about who you graduated with, who you know, what your status was or even who you are. Today, you're a vulture preying on the fear of people who don't know any better. That's all that matters to me.
i dislike people who make false claims and have no idea what there saying. ...
We finally agree.
Even if your best friend's son had MRSA served up to him on a silver platter with some pinkeye on the side, that means absolutely nothing.
Rockthejungle wrote: My products can eliminate MRSA with 99 .8 % efficency on surfaces...
Actually, it would just be you in court, pal. I find it very telling that nothing on the EcoQuest International website refers to your product being able to eliminate MRSA. Salmonella? Yes. E.Coli? Yes. Bird flu? Yes. MRSA? Nada. Even your own company doesn't back you up. You might want to drop this one from your sales pitch.

SCAM!!
You keep making yourself look silly ....did you get kicked out of L.U.? I think by reading your post that you probably were kicked out because of bad grades ...or as i have referred to before you got involved in a business and were to lazy to work it and your 'scam' is telling these board members that you weren't involved in a MLM. And unlike me i have proof that my product works and you have nothing.
And like the advice i gave to you before ..It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it...and well you keep running your mouth ...enough said ...
By Rockthejungle
Registration Days Posts
Schfourteenteen wrote:
Rockthejungle wrote: The money used to recruit said player then has been wasted because he's not out there performing. I realize that said player could get hurt but why not spend money that can keep him from getting staph thus eliminating one major problem?
1) We have wasted alot of money on Tyler Baker
2) If MRSA isnt a makor problem here at Liberty then theyd be spending alot of money eliminating a problem that isnt a big deal. If LU takes care of their players then why would they need your product?
I'm not saying Liberty doesn't take care of the players ...but why wouldn't you want the protection against a bacteria that could be fatal?
A product that you only purchase once and don't have to keep replacing over and over and over again will save the school alot of money.
You asked me for numbers about staph in an earlier post and i found this in the Atlanta Constitution Journal ...here is the link to the entire story.
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/health ... _0504.html

"The study, which involved CDC and Emory University researchers, estimated invasive MRSA infections — in both health care facilities and the community — killed nearly 19,000 Americans in 2005. Another 94,000 had life-threatening infections."
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]