If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
As of right now we have 738 users, but at most there's probably 50 people who actually post on a somewhat regular basis (once a week). Who are these other 700 peeps? Why would take the time to register and not post? I'm sure Scorcho and Sly have the numbers, but I'm wondering how many out of these 738 users have 0 posts?
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
I've gone over it before and considered purging some inactive users, but decided against it at the time. I can see when folks last logged in, so at some point I may purge users that haven't logged in since the day they registered or within the last year. It does seem odd to me that so many would register and never post since you can read our board without registering. Maybe they just want to send PM's to other people.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
We have not heard from John Madden, Jack Summeral, or Chris Berman for quite a while...
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
anymore

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Scorcho must have done some cleaning up since he hasn't been able to post anymore.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
lotsa alter egos and once-and-dones.

not to mention ne'er-do-wells who just needed some good ol' fashion censoring :twisted:
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]