If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
But great is you.

:clapping
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:You're welcome.

Actually, the mobile site is the biggest challenge in upgrading this board right now. I had to do so many modifications to get the mobile site working that now upgrading is a serious pain.

Woe is me. :lol:

What are you looking to upgrade?
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:
El Scorcho wrote:You're welcome.

Actually, the mobile site is the biggest challenge in upgrading this board right now. I had to do so many modifications to get the mobile site working that now upgrading is a serious pain.

Woe is me. :lol:

What are you looking to upgrade?
There's a major upgrade to phpBB (the software that powers the board) available. I've been testing it for a while but there's currently no reason for us to rush to the new version, so I'm trying to make sure everything works before I pull the trigger on that.
By DeathCab4LU
Registration Days Posts
Well El Scorcho thanks for the mobile site and all the work u do
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
DeathCab4LU wrote:Well El Scorcho thanks for the mobile site and all the work u do
It's no trouble really. At least not for the amount of entertainment this board provides.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:
DeathCab4LU wrote:Well El Scorcho thanks for the mobile site and all the work u do
It's no trouble really. At least not for the amount of entertainment this board provides.

Let me know when that entertainment level isnt meeting the demands of upkeep, I'll start a bring back RD thread or start commenting on N&A articles and posting the responses on here...
By nickrichards
Registration Days Posts
I am 100% certain that would do it.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Is anyone having issues logging into the FF Mobile? It won't accept my password.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Yes, it took me several tries but I got it
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:Is anyone having issues logging into the FF Mobile? It won't accept my password.
I logged right in this morning at work.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
nm...I figured it out. Forgot to either capitalize or whatever.
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
Scorcho...I want to add on to those that thank you for the mobile site. It has saved me during many boring meetings!
By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
I almost use the mobile site mmore than the regular

Tomorrow's game is winner take all.

Prayers please

Best of luck to you! Life gonna change 👍🏼

NCAA Realignment Megathread

The push for a G5 playoff may be bigger th[…]

2024 Season Thread

I wish. DBU is a bit of a haul even from my locati[…]