If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
This is a post for all of those users who try to register but have problems for some reason. I know you're out there, because I've seen the signs.

Most of the registration trouble I see stems from mistyped email addresses during the registration process. When you do that, the confirmation email from FlameFans is rejected and returned back to me. I can correct your email address or delete the username you registered for so that you can re-register. However, I can do neither of those things unless you contact me to let me know. To do that, email me at the address at the bottom of this post.

If you've registered and received your confirmation email, but still can't log in, you can also email me at the email address below. In fact, all troubleshooting questions for non-registered users may be sent there.

For help, please email webmaster@flamefans.com.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
New user rules, as of April 2010:

1. All new user registration requests must be approved by an admin.

2. All new users are placed into a special group where their posts will need to be approved by a moderator before they show up on the board, for a period of time.

3. All new users may only post and reply. They may not use PMs, BBcode, search, user lookup, etc. until they have passed a "good post" threshold determined by the admins.

I apologize to all of our new and potential new users, but this is how it has to be to combat spam on the board. It won't take many posts to work your way out of the new users group. Just contribute and you'll be there in no time.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
March 2011 Registration Update:

My apologies to everyone who has had trouble with registration and captchas over the last month or so. I thought I had resolved the issue but it turns out some people were still locked out of the board. It has been corrected as of tonight, and I think everyone should be able to register, login and recover passwords like normal now.

Sorry that took so long! My bad.
Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]