If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
With summer break now upon us, I thought it might be fun to take advantage of everyone's vacation plans.

I think it'd be cool to have everyone who has bought a Flamefans t-shirt to take a picture of yourself or someone else wearing them wherever your travels may take you.

If you are at Niagara Falls, wear the FF.com gear in front of the falls in a pic. If you head to Disney World, let's see our gear in front of the famous castle. If you are fortunate (or unfortunate based on the dollar vs. the Euro right now) enough to head to Europe, let's see a pic of you or someone from your entourage in front of a landmark like the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, the Acropolis, the Forum, etc.

I think you get the point. If you don't have a t-shirt (and perhaps we are going to need to start up another order in anticipation of football season), perhaps you could log onto FlameFans on your laptop and hold it up in front of a landmark. Let's have some fun with this.

And I know you guys better than you know yourselves, I'm not looking for Photoshop handiwork. I want to see real pics.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
I hope to be in Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and DC for a bit during the summer. I might have to hold the laptop with the ff logo being that i didn't buy a shirt.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:If you don't have a t-shirt, perhaps you could log onto FlameFans on your laptop and hold it up in front of a landmark.
I was with ya til that.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There were only 30 shirts so we have a limited number of folks to get these pics. I'm leaving the door open for others to contribute.

There are plenty of viable places in those areas to take pics, critic.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I was talking about the laptop part.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I know, that's what prompted my explanation. The t-shirt pics would be prefered. But I'm just trying to get this thing rolling.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
OOOOH good idea- here's hoping everyone enjoys the picture of my big trip to VENUS

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
WEll its better that than a trip to URANUS! (This just in: Uranus actually is a planet)
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:OOOOH good idea- here's hoping everyone enjoys the picture of my big trip to VENUS

Hahahahaha, are you freaking kidding me? That's the best thing I've ever seen.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:OOOOH good idea- here's hoping everyone enjoys the picture of my big trip to VENUS
That's great! Post of the week.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
PA - not sure what to say. For sure post of the week maybe even month or year. Could be new design for next flamefans t-shirt.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts

It's widescreen! My new desktop wallpaper!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I think the horrible cut job makes it even better.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:I think the horrible cut job makes it even better.
wha....????

I am incensed, I tell ya

that is QUALITY work right there...
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts

I almost spit my Sonic Vanilla-Cranberry Slush all over the screen when I saw that pic...good stuff Medic.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
See, we have fun over here.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
My word you are insanely histerical Medic. I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i still have some t-shirts for sale. $13 each
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Smooth, if you still have an extra large T-shirt left, I'd like one. Just tell me what to do to pay for it.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
man, medic kinda stole the thunder of this thread. :lol: I'm gonna have a really good one in 2 weeks.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
my favorite part is that it is obviously mars.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:my favorite part is that it is obviously mars.
Men are from Mars...women are from Venus...

...how appropriate Medic was at VENUS... :lol:
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
That's about as good as it gets right there!!!!! Just for you Sly when I go to Atlantic City this summer I will wear my shirt and take a picture for you...
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Someone get one from the gazebo and sent it to the News and Advance to flaunt the logo some more. Man, do the locals hate that thing.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]