If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BrysOn_G
Registration Days Posts
the one on the far right is kin-folk. the one beside her... not kin-folk. therefore, fair game.

did you notice the peace signs? they were thrown up to represent the peaceful transaction that occurred... regardless of who paid who what.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
the one on the far right is kin-folk.
kissing cousins? :P
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
bryson's sister. his mom is from WV :shock:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
:vomit

friggin' rednecks

:vomit
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
BrysOn_G wrote:the one on the far right is kin-folk. the one beside her... not kin-folk. therefore, fair game.

did you notice the peace signs? they were thrown up to represent the peaceful transaction that occurred... regardless of who paid who what.

You can send her to me...
By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:
BrysOn_G wrote:the one on the far right is kin-folk. the one beside her... not kin-folk. therefore, fair game.

Yeah... No Doubt... Bryson I didnt know u knew girls like that!
By BrysOn_G
Registration Days Posts
hey... i know girls. what can i say? :lol:

however, one is my sister and the other ins't old enough to keep anyone on this board out of jail.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Super, if you want to impress a girl with West Virginia blood, you'll need to trade in your Compass for a Wrangler or a pick up truck. :idea:
By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
BrysOn_G wrote:hey... i know girls. what can i say? :lol:

however, one is my sister and the other ins't old enough to keep anyone on this board out of jail.
in That case... Keep both of them haha
By BrysOn_G
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Super, if you want to impress a girl with West Virginia blood, you'll need to trade in your Compass for a Wrangler or a pick up truck. :idea:
jon, this is good advice, but don't do anything ridiculous. i realize the thought of a pickup truck and a WV girl is probably sheer bliss, but we CANNOT make it to toledo or charleston-southern with four people in a pickup truck. some things are important, then other things just outweigh it all.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
BrysOn_G wrote:hey... i know girls. what can i say? :lol:

I was talking about your sister, not Jeremy's.

You've said the same about my sister...
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
the other one wasn't my sister. she was unrelated to both of us
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
I'm Thoroughly confused! :dontgetit more than ususl!
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
ok, jon is saying the Bryson's sister is hot. he thought the other girl in the picture was my sister, but she's not.
oh, and jon has a hot sister too
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Did you have a picture of your sister in the same album? For some reason, I saw a picture of your sister tagged in an album at the same time I looked at those.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
no, my sister didn't go to the beach with us. i tagged her in the pigeon forge album i think
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
That coulda been it.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Super, if you want to impress a girl with West Virginia blood, you'll need to trade in your Compass for a Wrangler or a pick up truck.

jon, this is good advice, but don't do anything ridiculous. i realize the thought of a pickup truck and a WV girl is probably sheer bliss, but we CANNOT make it to toledo or charleston-southern with four people in a pickup truck.
2 words: King Cab :idea:
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
JDUB wrote: i tagged her in the pigeon forge album
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Super, if you want to impress a girl with West Virginia blood, you'll need to trade in your Compass for a Wrangler or a pick up truck.

jon, this is good advice, but don't do anything ridiculous. i realize the thought of a pickup truck and a WV girl is probably sheer bliss, but we CANNOT make it to toledo or charleston-southern with four people in a pickup truck.
2 words: King Cab :idea:
I don't wanna ride that far in a king cab either. Jon's ride is perfect for the trip.
Of course, you WV guys were born in pickups, so you could probably travel the country and not be uncomfortable
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
you WV guys were born in pickups
Some born, some conceived... :wink:
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
HenryGale wrote:
JDUB wrote: i tagged her in the pigeon forge album
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Line of the week!!!!! :jawdropper :jawdropper :jawdropper
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
you WV guys were born in pickups
Some born, some conceived... :wink:
Obviously none of you have been to where I live. A pickup is like a prerequisite. I just don't like driving them.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
yeah me too, and i don't mind driving one. i was just going with the stereotype against WV
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Well I have arrived in Abu Dhabi. Its quite a place but I'll post pics from here soon.

In the meantime, I did manage to take a pic or two in Doha, Qatar before my flight here to the Emirates.

To give you a better idea of how large the statue of the oyster & pearl are I took another shot right next to it. Take note of the dhows in the background that are still used as fishing boats and the skyline of the West Bay portion of Doha in the far background. In all likelihood, Doha will be hosting the 2016 Olympic Games and you'll hear a lot more about the place soon. Its a great town where English is the dominant language.

Abu Dhabi is fairly spectular scenery so hopefully I'll get my FF.com gear back on soon amidst my business and get some more on here.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]