If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:Man, do the locals hate that thing.
I was neutral on it until I realized the grand comedy that would come out of the various letters written to the N&A, complaints on Craigslist, etc. Now it's one of my favorite things about Lynchburg. "If I was mayor I would shut down Liberty and kick anyone who likes Falwell out of town! But not before I made them clean up that monogram!"

I don't have a shirt, but I'm also not going anywhere interesting enough this summer that I'd want to take a picture if I did.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Are there any land marks in South Padre Island Sly? Headed there with my wife's siblings for Memorial day in a couple of weeks. Gotta remember my t-shirt though.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Lets see...exotic places like S. Boston, Forest, Salem, Roanoke, Ferrum? I can definitely get you pix of FlameFans tee at various American Legion ballparks in the area.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Come ona nd be creative. A shot up at the star in Roanoke would be cool. I wouldn't mind one of somebody atop the Peaks of Otter.
By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:OOOOH good idea- here's hoping everyone enjoys the picture of my big trip to VENUS

That Is the funniest thing I have ever seen, Im thinking about turning into my sig so i can see it everyday...... Medic thats amazing
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Come on and be creative. A shot up at the star in Roanoke would be cool. I wouldn't mind one of somebody atop the Peaks of Otter.
I could do the Star...
...but again, so could Smoothie.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Talk is cheap. Git er done.

We are headed to San Antonio in a couple of weeks and I'll be sure to get the obligatory Alamo pic.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Since all the students are gone (or at least most of them), maybe Fumble and I can hike out to the LU monogram for a pic.

Do you think 2 old guys from the '70s could walk that far?
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
maybe you can sneak 4 wheelers over there... just don't get caught
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
TylerBakersGonnaBGreat wrote:
PAmedic wrote:OOOOH good idea- here's hoping everyone enjoys the picture of my big trip to VENUS

That Is the funniest thing I have ever seen, Im thinking about turning into my sig so i can see it everyday...... Medic thats amazing
thank you, thank you.

I AM a talent
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I've got a real one. But it's on a flashdrive and this company seems to have done some sort of dirty trick to disable flash drives or something. I'm working on it. Does anybody know how to set up one of those maps for a website? Like we could put a pin in the location on the map and attach a picture. Or something.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
Disable a flash drive? You probably just need to change the drive's letter designation.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
nope, I've stuck it in the USB port and I know that the computer recognizes it, but it's just not popping up in "my computer". The IT folks are a tricky bunch around here. They're probably reading this right now :welcome
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Libertine wrote:Disable a flash drive? You probably just need to change the drive's letter designation.
Yep. A lot of places have Active Directory domain policies (and other such things) that prevent USB and Firewire mass storage devices from mounting. Call 'em crazy, but most companies don't want their corporate data sneaking out the door on your iPod.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:nope, I've stuck it in the USB port and I know that the computer recognizes it, but it's just not popping up in "my computer". The IT folks are a tricky bunch around here. They're probably reading this right now :welcome
Now that was funny, I'm rolling. :lol:
By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:nope, I've stuck it in the USB port and I know that the computer recognizes it, but it's just not popping up in "my computer". The IT folks are a tricky bunch around here. They're probably reading this right now :welcome
LUCONN since we work for the same company, id say you are correct. I have had multiple people come to me in the last week and ask what is wrong with there computer. I guess now we knows its not the flash drives. I didn't know it was possible to do this though, but i guess the experts on here may know a way to fix it.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts

I was at Busch Gardens but I didn't want to bring a camera with me so this will have to be a representation of my trip.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Hey don't laugh at me. The Great Wolf Lodge is in Williamsburg so that counts. I should have a pretty good photo coming up next week.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Bring 'em on.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:Image
you got something on your pants. just thought you should know.

otherwise, very pretty
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
It ain't exactly Venus...but some of the BBQ was out of this world...
...at the Sedalia BBQ Fest.

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I was expecting to see a little sauce dribbling the corner of your mouth.

All right, guys. We're starting to get this going.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I was expecting to see a little sauce dribbling the corner of your mouth.
That was after visiting and sampling all 13 booths...some twice...and this was my vote for the best. Besides...I couldn't get BBQ sauce all over such fashionable apparel...
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
our wives are sooooo proud
Future Schedules.... Again

One day, our fans will learn to appreciate the imp[…]

Prayers please

Gods design is not only simpler, but way more pl[…]

CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

Please correct me if I am wrong, but after doing a[…]

Volleyball Coach

Looks like Nolan Albrecht will be acting head co[…]