If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
haha sorry, he just makes it too easy
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Oh, yea, all the high schoolers are hitting town for Early Orientation tomorrow. HMO, I hope your people have inserted some Tan State coupons in those orientation packets.
By BrysOn_G
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Oh, yea, all the high schoolers are hitting town for Early Orientation tomorrow. HMO, I hope your people have inserted some Tan State coupons in those orientation packets.
sis will be here. i'll tell her to drop by... strictly tanning purposes though...
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:
Hold My Own wrote:No kidding!!!!....and HEY we have a waiting list as of 12:48 FYI!!!!
Get a life

Beer guy just told me to get a life...I'm jumping off a bridge
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
BrysOn_G wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:Oh, yea, all the high schoolers are hitting town for Early Orientation tomorrow. HMO, I hope your people have inserted some Tan State coupons in those orientation packets.
sis will be here. i'll tell her to drop by... strictly tanning purposes though...

Of course! :lol:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Bryson, just to be on the safe side, you better have your mom check sis's purse to make sure she isn't packing any fuses. :idea:
Last edited by Cider Jim on May 29th, 2008, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Bryson, just to be on the safe side, you better have our mom check sis's purse to make sure she isn't packing any fuses. :idea:
:shock:
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Talk about a small world…

My wife and I got some work done on our house about 3 months ago. The company rep that worked with us called me one day last week and said there was a couple who lives in the neighborhood that were interested in getting some work done, but wanted to see a recently completed job. He asked if it was alright with me if he gave them my number. Well, the next evening, the couple showed up at my house. Turns out, they graduated from LU the semester before I did.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Well, I tried. This was more difficult so you'll just have to take my word for it that my red shirt is indeed the ff.com shirt.

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Cool. Where is that zipline located?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That was the old logo that apparently everybody hated. If we can ever get a new logo that seems to have widespread approval then we'll likely do another run.

In fact, check with bigsmooth to see if he has anymore of the old ones left.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
By the way that picture was taken on "Isla Nublar". From Jurassic Park. I stopped there just before we hit The Island of LOST :wink:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
whatever. I remain the only one to take it Inter-planetary.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Finally got around to this while posting some pics on the "favorite destination" thread. This was taken at Playa Najayo, near San Cristobal on the South coast of the Dominican Republic.

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
It doesn't much more global than this! (Flames Fan, Mike Hancock, in Baghdad, Iraq)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
awesome. We gotta get this thing going again. Everybody needs to take a corny LU/flamefans picture whenever they go on vacation, no matter how lame of a destination. Just pick the most touristy background you can think of.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
If we can come up with new logo it would be great to print some new T's.

I'm headed to Germany & South Pacific in next couple of months as well.

Thanks for bumping up this thread, CJ.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:I think my wife finally retired my FlameFans t-shirt. What are the chances we get a few of those printed up again?
Wait, first you're told if you can have an LU hat and where you can wear it. And now this.

Someone needs a refresher in Biblical manhood.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
ALUmnus wrote:
TDDance234 wrote:I think my wife finally retired my FlameFans t-shirt. What are the chances we get a few of those printed up again?
Wait, first you're told if you can have an LU hat and where you can wear it. And now this.

Someone needs a refresher in Biblical manhood.
Picking my battles, my friend, picking my battles.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]