If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I can grow that in 5 days right now. Actually I cut the top of my head shaving it last week and had to wear a bandaid everywhere for 2 days! Embarrasing. Almost made me wish I was "really" bald. Not quite.
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:I can grow that in 5 days right now. Actually I cut the top of my head shaving it last week and had to wear a bandaid everywhere for 2 days! Embarrasing. Almost made me wish I was "really" bald. Not quite.
Wow. I thought you were always "bald" :lol:
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
flames1971 wrote:
SCAR wrote:I can grow that in 5 days right now. Actually I cut the top of my head shaving it last week and had to wear a bandaid everywhere for 2 days! Embarrasing. Almost made me wish I was "really" bald. Not quite.
Wow. I thought you were always "bald" :lol:
That is just a running flamefans joke that many believe to be true. I have actually have a full head of hair as I type this...It is just easy to keep it shaved and saves a ton of time and money. Anybody who has ever sat in a black barbershop on a weekly basis knows what a drain on your time getting a hair cut can be.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Anybody who has ever sat in a black barbershop on a weekly basis knows what a drain on your time getting a hair cut can be.
Or getting the massage with a cut at Sports Clips.

What? Like I'm going to say no.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Scorchy that is a little "metro" but I understand. A free massage is a free massage...Unless it is "unauthorized " :wink:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:
SCAR wrote:Anybody who has ever sat in a black barbershop on a weekly basis knows what a drain on your time getting a hair cut can be.

The first time I went to get my hair cut at the place I go (a friend from high school cuts it) she asked if I wanted a shampoo after I got it cut. I was like, 'Uh, sure?" What came from that was the whole shampoo, head massage, hot towel on the face, and arm/shoulder rub. That's something I would never ask for when I get my hair cut, but if it's offered, I'm taking it.
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:
El Scorcho wrote:

The first time I went to get my hair cut at the place I go (a friend from high school cuts it) she asked if I wanted a shampoo after I got it cut. I was like, 'Uh, sure?" What came from that was the whole shampoo, head massage, hot towel on the face, and arm/shoulder rub. That's something I would never ask for when I get my hair cut, but if it's offered, I'm taking it.
:lol: Nice
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
When was the last time you let your dome grow out SCAR? I seem to remember a Seinfeld episode that could apply here.

George: (to Elaine's boyfriend who had been shaving his head for years and just discovered he was going bald) "It could be worse, you've actually got pretty good coverage up there."

Boyfriend: "How long do I have?"

George: "Six months, maybe a year"

"And then?"

"It's ALL over............................... believe me, I know."
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I have hair on the top as we speak oldflame. Still growing strong. I let it grow out a little so that chunk I took outta my head last week could heal. I plan on cleaning it up tomorrow before work though. I really like the smooth look...Keeps me looking relatively young too (I hope).
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I remember that episode of Seinfeld too. It was pretty funny.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
New Suggestion:

Don't ever hotlink images from places you don't have control over. It's possible you'll regret it.
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:New Suggestion:

Don't ever hotlink images from places you don't have control over. It's possible you'll regret it.
Did I miss something?
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
ToTheLeft wrote:
LUconn wrote:New Suggestion:

Did I miss something?
That is hilarious, only because those two posts go perfectly together.
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
I just went back at looked at my recent posts and I don't have any images that have changed, except for the one that said I can't hotlink from that site...

But I'm guessing it's one of my posts?
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I think your browser is using old images from your cache. I meanwhile am laughing my head off.
By Th3rd
Registration Days Posts
this is a very well pulled off prank, my hat goes of to LUconn
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Haha, it wasn't showing that image yet. Well done, sir. Well done.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]