If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
givemethemic wrote:like a rainbow.... :offtopic Medic 1 week to go is the leash going to be long enough to reach down here? :wink:
yes, actually.

but its one of those retractable kind- hit the button and it slingshots back with a vengence. So if you see my head snap back and then the bottoms of my feet as I disappear - you know what happened

I'm still looking for a travel partner though.
Let me know if you need a place to stay.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Medic I would offer you a place but there is very little furniture there at this point and you are NOT sleeping with me :o I will be there on Thursday night next week btw. When are you coming to town? Can't wait until the big game. To stay on topic, I am NOT Bald. 8)
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
SCAR, The medic is coming with me to Flames Club on Friday are you going to be joining us....
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I guess I will. Didn't know there was one next weekend. I may have a couple of former Flames with me from my coaching days as well.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
No prob... Coach Rocco is the main speaker
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
givemethemic wrote:SCAR, The medic is coming with me to Flames Club on Friday are you going to be joining us....
Medic is going to be busy on Friday...
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
What the heck do you have him doing?

I'm hoping to be around the FOC that day. I have to get out of working a track meet though.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
the real question is, who's taking me out to dinner. I think I've got the other meals covered, so far.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
You still owe me dinner.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:the real question is, who's taking me out to dinner. I think I've got the other meals covered, so far.
Whoever takes him out, better choose a place with a short order cook...
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
He could play in the play place at McDonald's.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:He could play in the play place at McDonald's.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:
givemethemic wrote:SCAR, The medic is coming with me to Flames Club on Friday are you going to be joining us....
Medic is going to be busy on Friday...
Rumor has it that he has...some sort of engagement that morning...... :roll: :roll:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
look at me, mommy. I'm so popular

I must be the prettiest girl in town
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Perhaps I should sell tickets...
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
No way you're having him speak to your class. It's tempting to take the 5-point hit in my 7:50 and skip it to go to your class.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I would show up myself but I will be working in HMO's office that day (by the way HMO, I'm working from your office that day :wink: ). I wouldn't want to steal your thunder Medic...I will see you at Flames Club though.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:look at me, mommy. I'm so popular

I must be the prettiest girl in town
:queen
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:I would show up myself but I will be working in HMO's office that day (by the way HMO, I'm working from your office that day :wink: ). I wouldn't want to steal your thunder Medic...I will see you at Flames Club though.
Well...
I do tend to video our guest lecturers. Can you say "YOUTUBE??"
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Medic I would offer you a place but there is very little furniture there at this point and you are NOT sleeping with me :o I will be there on Thursday night next week btw. When are you coming to town? Can't wait until the big game. To stay on topic, I am NOT Bald. 8)
Scar,
You should know Medic only needs very little furnitre. :lol:
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
The ironic thing is that I ended up spending the night with him anyway thanks to SJ locking me out of the house. He was kind enough to give me the bed while I think he slept on one of the couch cushions :lol:. Sorry Medic, that was too easy of a joke to make though :D
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
Hey SJ, I can't believe you forgot this 'rule':

-Any and all references to the Big South Conference and/or Kyle Kallander must be accompanied with some sort of complaint or insult.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Oh wow, that's a good one. Happy birthday a day late by the way.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
Thanks..but I'm getting old...birthdays aren't as fun as they used to be.
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betwee[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]