If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Longshots
Greetings, A Sea of Red!

After something like ten years of lurking, I decided it was time to jump in and start posting. I had promised myself that once Liberty was FBS I would officially join but I'm like three years late. Either or, I'm here now and ready to see what it's like from the non-lurker point of view.

I graduated LU in 2013 and I must admit I had myself a little bit of fun on the mountain. So much fun, that I was rewarded with an opportunity to work at the Rot for 18 hours in January of 2011 (and by work I mean I was forced to by Student Life). One of the reasons I went to Liberty was for athletics and the potential that was there. I longed for the one day Liberty would be on ESPN and I could sit at a bar to watch the Flames and be able to actually call myself a proud LU Alum. It wasn't until this past summer I could say that and mean it. The last two years as a Liberty fan have been mind-blowing. The Mississippi State upset, the win over UT in baseball, and obviously this year's football season. I even got a chance to be on College Gameday with a giant blank check made out to HCHF and my custom Liberty "Pool Boy" jersey that I totally did not order from China.

I digress, enough about me. I've enjoyed reading everyone's insights over the last ten years and while I haven't agreed with every take, I can respect that at the end of the day everyone wants what's best for Liberty. Probably won't be posting every day but I'm going to try to be somewhat active. The LU fandom has been growing on here and Twitter and I'm excited to see where it can go from here.
flameshaw, Sly Fox, rtb72 and 1 others liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
:welcome
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]