If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I am going to start part one of a series of upgrades in the next 20 minutes. The other 2 updates will be scheduled at a later date but I have been meaning to do this for a month now and if I don't start it now it could be months before it is completed with the way work is going. Once all 3 phases are complete, load times should be a bit faster and I will be able to move forward with some other features as well.
chris leedlelee liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: February 23rd, 2020, 9:59 pm Phase 1 is complete. Will ensure this is stable before moving to phase 2. Thanks and I hope all have a fantastic week!
“Stable” obviously not referring to the actual Board Members
thepostman, alabama24 liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
It has been a crazy month and a half for me but I will be moving onto the next phase of upgrades tomorrow night at around 9 or so. Nothing will be changed from a user perspective but we are overdue for some upgrades to a newer version that will set us up to improve features in the future.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: April 17th, 2020, 9:32 am It has been a crazy month and a half for me but I will be moving onto the next phase of upgrades tomorrow night at around 9 or so. Nothing will be changed from a user perspective but we are overdue for some upgrades to a newer version that will set us up to improve features in the future.
If we could get some new emoji thingy’s that would be nice
flamehunter liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Actually, I might be able to do that soon. It wouldn't be a huge effort. Maybe I'll look into doing that tomorrow night as well. No promises.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Looks like some content got lost

From Saturday on?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:It's back!

No new emojis for PH.
They are coming. But I never got around to that after everything crashed.
PAmedic wrote:Looks like some content got lost

From Saturday on?
Its possible. There was an issue between us and our host and we had to restore everything back to a snapshot that was taken an hour prior to the upgrade.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: April 17th, 2020, 10:43 am If we could get some new emoji thingy’s that would be nice
I think Purple is to BLAME over this, and it's caused Ballcoach to check into a psych ward.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: April 20th, 2020, 8:22 pm
Purple Haize wrote: April 17th, 2020, 10:43 am If we could get some new emoji thingy’s that would be nice
I think Purple is to BLAME over this, and it's caused Ballcoach to check into a psych ward.
While I’m most certainly not to blame for this Message Board collapse, but I’m glad ballcoach is getting the help he needs. :D
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
As the upgrade didn't go as smoothly as planned, we lost a portion of everyone's posts Saturday. So, if you posted on Saturday you may see that your post(s) are not displayed. This is the reason.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]