If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Good Morning!

I have updated our forum guidelines. Below you will find the update. If you would like to review our community guidelines please follow the link below.

Thank you!

5. Stay on Topic - For example, if the topic is about a men's basketball game, talk about the men's basketball game. This will be strictly enforced so if you see a post removed it was probably off topic. Also if a certain topic brings on a separate thought feel free to start a thread on that topic! This assists in keeping discussions moving in a productive manner. There are also ASOR Chat rooms for all of your banter, please use them! :D

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26624
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: January 7th, 2020, 9:44 am Good Morning!

I have updated our forum guidelines. Below you will find the update. If you would like to review our community guidelines please follow the link below.

Thank you!

5. Stay on Topic - For example, if the topic is about a men's basketball game, talk about the men's basketball game. This will be strictly enforced so if you see a post removed it was probably off topic. Also if a certain topic brings on a separate thought feel free to start a thread on that topic! This assists in keeping discussions moving in a productive manner. There are also ASOR Chat rooms for all of your banter, please use them! :D

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26624
Your call sign is FunKiller inst it? :lol:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Posty, I did have one question: if there is a thread that we don't like to see (like Bethel or Movies), is there a way for us to block it so we don't see it all the time? :dontgetit
adam42381, LU 57 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]