If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
So I was struggling to sleep last night with an awful cough and noticed at around 1:30 am the board was not being responsive. The main A Sea of Red Page was working properly but not the forums. I was able to located the issue and the board is up and running for the most part. There may be a few things that a bit funky but I am going to go to sleep now and worry about the rest later.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
If you're able to, could you post a screenshot? The look is the same, however, a few of the features like "like/dislike" aren't back yet.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
yeah the two things that I couldn't get back up in a timely manner last night were the like/dislike and chat features. The chat feature will take the board offline so I won't be doing that until later.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The Chat function has been restored and with that all functionality and content has now been officially restored. Please let me know if you notice anything different.
flamehunter liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 15th, 2019, 9:35 am If you're able to, could you post a screenshot? The look is the same, however, a few of the features like "like/dislike" aren't back yet.
Sorry I wasn't able to get back here. All is good now. Thanks for your efforts!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 16th, 2019, 2:02 pm @Purple Haize is really loving the dislike button these days! :lol:
Just making sure they still work! Plus if people keep telling you what a great job you’ve been doing and stuff you’ll become insufferable and impossible to live with!! 8) :lol: :lol:
thepostman, alabama24 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]