If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Today we have launched the first stage of club benefits on the forums. This exclusive to full club members. What is included is an ad free experience on the forums and access to "The Club" subforum.

If you used a different email address to sign up for you club membership please shoot me a message with that info so I can get you added.

***NOTE: For Full club members only, currently does not include any of the other membership tiers****

So if you needed another reason to sign up for the ASOR Club, here it is.

Go Flames!
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 11th, 2019, 10:32 am Today we have launched the first stage of club benefits on the forums. This exclusive to full club members. What is included is an ad free experience on the forums and access to "The Club" subforum.

If you used a different email address to sign up for you club membership please shoot me a message with that info so I can get you added.

***NOTE: For Full club members only, currently does not include any of the other membership tiers****

So if you needed another reason to sign up for the ASOR Club, here it is.

Go Flames!
How do you access this feature?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
You just have to be a full club member. If you are a full time club member and still don't have access to the ad free forum along with the new sub forum then it probably means the e-mail addresses are different, if that is the case please send me a private message with the e-mail you used to register to the club.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Interesting move by ASOR, club has been awesome so far. Lets chat away fellow club members.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]