If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yesterday was officially the most traffic we have ever seen on the forums for a single day and I would like to thank everybody who has made their way to the forums. A lot of the traffic have been from non-members so if you are reading this please register and contribute to the conversations! The more voices we have the better the community will get.

The FBS move has really contributed to the growth but Jon has done a fantastic job producing content for the ASOR page that has brought a ton of new eyes to the forums. Big thank you to him and big thank you to all of you. This is a special community and I hope it continues to get larger.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 10th, 2019, 4:18 pm Yesterday was officially the most traffic we have ever seen on the forums for a single day and I would like to thank everybody who has made their way to the forums. A lot of the traffic have been from non-members so if you are reading this please register and contribute to the conversations! The more voices we have the better the community will get.

The FBS move has really contributed to the growth but Jon has done a fantastic job producing content for the ASOR page that has brought a ton of new eyes to the forums. Big thank you to him and big thank you to all of you. This is a special community and I hope it continues to get larger.
You’re welcome
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The group chat during the BYU game was a lot of fun! If you haven't tried that yet, you should join in.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I have been away all week visiting family in Florida so haven't been as active but I just looked at the numbers for yesterday and it was yet again another record day!

Thanks for sticking around and making this place special.
By chris leedlelee
thepostman wrote: December 1st, 2019, 10:04 pm I have been away all week visiting family in Florida so haven't been as active but I just looked at the numbers for yesterday and it was yet again another record day!

Thanks for sticking around and making this place special.
Going bowling will do that!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]