If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
I’m just curious if any of the admins have been blocking IP addresses? For some reason the site is now blocked on our home network but not on other networks.

I certainly haven’t done anything nefarious, but was curious.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
We are running an anti-spam mechanism that potentially could have blocked an IP address that was suspected be spam but when I compared the lists you IP addresses were not on that list.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I am not sure what that was all about. There are spam IP addresses that have been blocked but none of them were from any of the IP addresses you have logged in from. There were some issues earlier this morning for a very short time so maybe that was what it was. Regardless, I'm glad you're in now.

If you're going to get banned you'll know it! haha
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Yeah, I am not sure what that was all about. There are spam IP addresses that have been blocked but none of them were from any of the IP addresses you have logged in from. There were some issues earlier this morning for a very short time so maybe that was what it was. Regardless, I'm glad you're in now.

If you're going to get banned you'll know it! haha
Lol, well I feel safe as long as JR doesn’t become a mod.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: September 26th, 2019, 8:49 am We are running an anti-spam mechanism that potentially could have blocked an IP address that was suspected be spam but when I compared the lists you IP addresses were not on that list.
Typical excuse from a Big Brother type. You just can’t admit you were hooking us all into the NSA Mainframe
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]