If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
As I continue to tweak the board, I will begin slowly introducing new features. This thread will also be a place for you to discuss what kind of features you would like to see and I will do my best to implement them.

Today I have added a feature that allows you to tag a user in a post similar to tagging people in tweets or facebook posts. Simply use the @ sign and start typing the username you would like to tag and then select that user from the drop down menu that will appear. This will send an alert to that user.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
That's honestly the best news that I've heard all week! Are you happy about it, too. Purple?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote: July 5th, 2019, 8:21 pm Bring back Flat Style Red!

What he said
And work faster
I paid my $2! I demand customer service!
#ifitschristianitshouldbebetter
#spaceforce4lyf
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: July 7th, 2019, 9:07 am Wait a second, @Purple Haize wants flat style red to return? Maybe I should reconsider putting in anytime into that style :lol:
Don’t risk the wrath of The Potentate!
I’m old I liked the old style. I also like old style
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: July 7th, 2019, 3:22 pm Back by popular demand (kind of), flat style red with ASOR branding.
Thank you--it looks GREAT! :clapping
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: July 7th, 2019, 4:32 pm
thepostman wrote: July 7th, 2019, 3:22 pm Back by popular demand (kind of), flat style red with ASOR branding.
Thank you--it looks GREAT! :clapping
It’s his job. It’s what he gets paid to do. It should be expected not thanked like it’s a surprise!

I’ve worked for people like that ugh
By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
I dont know who to ask about this. I signed up for the club for football for the $25 reduced price today. On my credit card statement it shows as a pemding transaction, but when I try to look at club articles it still says I am unauthorized to view this page. When I try and sign up again it tells me I have already signed up. I used the same login and password that I do for the forums when I filled out the form. :)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jon will be answer this question better than me since he manges that portion, but the football membership is only for football related articles so just make sure that is the content you are trying to access. If that still doesn't work Jon will have to look into it a bit further.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
jimflamesfan wrote: December 11th, 2019, 3:21 pm I dont know who to ask about this. I signed up for the club for football for the $25 reduced price today. On my credit card statement it shows as a pemding transaction, but when I try to look at club articles it still says I am unauthorized to view this page. When I try and sign up again it tells me I have already signed up. I used the same login and password that I do for the forums when I filled out the form. :)
PM sent
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]