If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I am heading out on a short family vacation but plan go continue to tweak things here and there. Some avatars transitioned and some didn't. That is also on my to do list when I get back.
thepostman wrote: June 18th, 2019, 12:27 pm I am heading out on a short family vacation but plan go continue to tweak things here and there. Some avatars transitioned and some didn't. That is also on my to do list when I get back.
Awesome postie thanks! Enjoy the break!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 8:42 am So we are doing advertising now? I’m ok with it. Just curious
There has been advertising for a long time, long before I came on board (web hosting ain't cheap). For some reason it is showing up in more places than it use to this morning.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: July 1st, 2019, 1:00 pm Is Flat Red still available? My menu only shows Flatboots and milk...
Same here, and I loved the Flat Red.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I removed that this morning. It did not fit with the ASOR branding and was simply there as i was ironing out the bugs after the upgrade. Things are stable now.

Milk v2 is a style I've been testing as time permits. Any feedback on that, or anything board related, is always welcomed.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
So if everyone wants flat red.....don’t you think you should give us flat red?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Flat Style Red was the best look this place has ever had. Please consider bringing it back as an option.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote: July 1st, 2019, 7:05 pm Flat Style Red was the best look this place has ever had. Please consider bringing it back as an option.
I knew this would happen! Big Government race to mediocrity
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: July 1st, 2019, 1:09 pm I removed that this morning. It did not fit with the ASOR branding and was simply there as i was ironing out the bugs after the upgrade. Things are stable now.

Milk v2 is a style I've been testing as time permits. Any feedback on that, or anything board related, is always welcomed.
And crickets...
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Is there a way to open a thread straight to the last page like before? It defaults to page 1 and I’ve got to scroll down to bottom to select the last page. Just curious!
By Class of 20Something
Liberty22 wrote: July 5th, 2019, 10:23 pm Is there a way to open a thread straight to the last page like before? It defaults to page 1 and I’ve got to scroll down to bottom to select the last page. Just curious!
Clicking on the green check should send you to the first unread post.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: July 5th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Liberty22 wrote: July 5th, 2019, 10:23 pm Is there a way to open a thread straight to the last page like before? It defaults to page 1 and I’ve got to scroll down to bottom to select the last page. Just curious!
:dontgetit I’m probably dumb but I don’t see any green checks
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: July 6th, 2019, 10:29 pm
Class of 20Something wrote: July 5th, 2019, 11:09 pm
:dontgetit I’m probably dumb but I don’t see any green checks
On mine it's an asterisk * next to the thread title.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]