If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Good afternoon. I will be conducting some site maintenance on the forums starting Friday night at 9:00 PM. During this time the forums will be unavailable. You will still be able to access the ASOR website. Only the forums will be effected.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Just a quick reminder that this will be happening tonight and the board will be up and down during the duration of the upgrade. I only suspect the upgrade to last 2 or 3 hours as our board, relatively speaking, is rather small.

Thank you for your patience during this process.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
As you can probably tell by the bland appearance the upgrade is still ongoing. I got to a good stopping point right now at 0300 to where the board is at least functional. I will tackle the appearance of the board more tomorrow. stay tuned...
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Appreciate the positive feedback. I am still far from where I want to be but I am already seeing the difference in regards to speed but I'm having to correct some database issues due to some web host issues during the upgrade. Hang in there and thanks for your patience.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Can we get the old default format back if we want it, or is it gone forever?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: June 15th, 2019, 2:14 pm Can we get the old default format back if we want it, or is it gone forever?
probably gone forever because the coding between the 2 versions is so different but I can put together something similar once I get all the growing pains out of the way.
Maybe because I’m old but it’s a wee difficult to differentiate between separate posts when glancing at it
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]