If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Volunteer_Flame
Posts Posts
Hey! I joined last fall but never posted on here to introduce myself. I am from Bristol, TN (Born into the Vols fanbase) just across the VA border. I graduated from Liberty in 2013, spent a couple years on East Campus and a couple years living off campus. After graduating and taking a year off I moved to Fort Worth, TX to attend seminary. Loved my time in Texas for many reasons, especially because the area is full of college and pro sports. Was able to attend Liberty's SMU and Baylor games. Moved back to Tennessee (Near Clarksville) at the beginning of the year to take a pastoral position. Hope to make it to campus this fall since I haven't been back on campus since the day I moved away from Lynchburg in 2013, not sure I would recognize the campus now though. My wife has never been to Liberty so we will definitely make the trip north sometime this year.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Volunteer_Flame wrote:Hey! I joined last fall but never posted on here to introduce myself. I am from Bristol, TN (Born into the Vols fanbase) just across the VA border. I graduated from Liberty in 2013, spent a couple years on East Campus and a couple years living off campus. After graduating and taking a year off I moved to Fort Worth, TX to attend seminary. Loved my time in Texas for many reasons, especially because the area is full of college and pro sports. Was able to attend Liberty's SMU and Baylor games. Moved back to Tennessee (Near Clarksville) at the beginning of the year to take a pastoral position. Hope to make it to campus this fall since I haven't been back on campus since the day I moved away from Lynchburg in 2013, not sure I would recognize the campus now though. My wife has never been to Liberty so we will definitely make the trip north sometime this year.
:welcome

I’m a converted fan of the Tri Cities. It’s Home of one of my favorite burger joints. (For selfish reasons )

Don’t be a stranger!
By Volunteer_Flame
Posts Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Volunteer_Flame wrote:Hey! I joined last fall but never posted on here to introduce myself. I am from Bristol, TN (Born into the Vols fanbase) just across the VA border. I graduated from Liberty in 2013, spent a couple years on East Campus and a couple years living off campus. After graduating and taking a year off I moved to Fort Worth, TX to attend seminary. Loved my time in Texas for many reasons, especially because the area is full of college and pro sports. Was able to attend Liberty's SMU and Baylor games. Moved back to Tennessee (Near Clarksville) at the beginning of the year to take a pastoral position. Hope to make it to campus this fall since I haven't been back on campus since the day I moved away from Lynchburg in 2013, not sure I would recognize the campus now though. My wife has never been to Liberty so we will definitely make the trip north sometime this year.

I’m a converted fan of the Tri Cities. It’s Home of one of my favorite burger joints. (For selfish reasons )

Don’t be a stranger!
Just a guess. Pals?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Volunteer_Flame wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

Don’t be a stranger!
Just a guess. Pals?
Pals is solid. Great fries. But the don’t have a Burger named after me that I created :pbjtime :cheerleader :checkeredflag
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Clearly based on the positive Lone Star State references, Volunteer_Flame is good people. It sounds like you had a great time at Southwestern. You will probably have a tough time finding German Pancakes in Clarksville like Ol' South.

Welcome to the board!
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]