If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Thinks the board is boring and hates that we are talking about nothing.

Let's discuss...

Mom issues?
Was bullied in school?
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
True, but most forums have many boring threads, but to devalue the person who started it - kind of hurts the energy too. I just ignore the threads that bore me. It is a boring time of year...
prototype wrote:True, but most forums have many boring threads, but to devalue the person who started it - kind of hurts the energy too. I just ignore the threads that bore me. It is a boring time of year...
I disagree, this coming summer is the boring time of year lol(at least going to be). All we’ll have to talk about is the 2018 season hopeful expectations and the finishing touches of the Bill.
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
prototype wrote:True, but most forums have many boring threads, but to devalue the person who started it - kind of hurts the energy too. I just ignore the threads that bore me. It is a boring time of year...
I disagree, this coming summer is the boring time of year lol(at least going to be). All we’ll have to talk about is the 2018 season hopeful expectations and the finishing touches of the Bill.
As long as I get a construction cam on that new scoreboard, I will survive.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
True.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
This should not be a boring time of year. Basketball season is here. Stadium expansion is taking place. Softball season is 34 days away. Baseball season is about 41 days away. Alabama plays for National Championship Monday night.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]