If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Liberty grad (masters only)
Reside in Jonestown Pennsylvania
Season ticket holder
Would love to see Liberty respected by other programs consistently
Would love to see liberty winning bowl games other than the burnt mac and cheese bowl
All this means being ranked at worst in top 25
Dream …. Not, a real possibility
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:Liberty grad (masters only)
Reside in Jonestown Pennsylvania
Season ticket holder
Would love to see Liberty respected by other programs consistently
Would love to see liberty winning bowl games other than the burnt mac and cheese bowl
All this means being ranked at worst in top 25
Dream …. Not, a real possibility
:welcome
By CCWMichael
Class of 20Something wrote:I see CCW in your user name. Do you also only trust yourself for your family's safety?
My response time should be a bit quicker than that of local law enforcement and God willing provide me the opportunity to have some poor soul find prayer. Worst case scenario I would arrange a face to face with Jesus. Either way I could still minister.
By Class of 20Something
CCWMichael wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:I see CCW in your user name. Do you also only trust yourself for your family's safety?
My response time should be a bit quicker than that of local law enforcement and God willing provide me the opportunity to have some poor soul find prayer. Worst case scenario I would arrange a face to face with Jesus. Either way I could still minister.
Though it pains me to quote the Dixie Chicks. "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Though it pains me to quote the Dixie Chicks. "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."
With all due respect, I don't think the Dixie Chicks are the original source of that quote. :lol:
By Class of 20Something
Cider Jim wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Though it pains me to quote the Dixie Chicks. "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."
With all due respect, I don't think the Dixie Chicks are the original source of that quote. :lol:
I'm sure they weren't but I didn't feel like doing the research. They are the reason the phrase is common in the past 25 years. I'll give them a bit of credit.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to the board! I do not think your aspirations are unrealistic in our lifetime. 5 years ago I might have agreed. Today we are in a position where the burden is now on us and not anyone else.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Welcome aboard and I appreciate any fan of the Second Amendment
By CCWMichael
Sly Fox wrote:Welcome to the board! I do not think your aspirations are unrealistic in our lifetime. 5 years ago I might have agreed. Today we are in a position where the burden is now on us and not anyone else.
Thank you for the kind welcome. I have read some of your posts I look forward to expanding on our differing opinions.
By CCWMichael
PAmedic wrote:Welcome aboard and I appreciate any fan of the Second Amendment
Sir, thank you for the welcome.
By LU Alum 2016
Well I have made a few posts already but just recently made an account. I love LU sports and am a season ticket holder for football. Graduated in 2016. Lived in central VA most of my life but just recently moved to Durham NC. Look forward to talking LU sports!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to the board! The more the merrier around here. I suspect the discussion int he coming month or so will bring out a lot of new faces.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]