If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
I don't have enough knowledge of the best way to start a petition, to do this on my own. However, I also don't like sitting idly by while LU tries to bully the site we love.

So, this thread is for a discussion on starting a petition. What's the best website to use? How should this be written? How can we get social media involved?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I'm not putting my. And on a petition. They want to know who is posting. Why give them a data base
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, this is exactly what LU wants, the names of everyone on here.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
You're both missing the point. FlamesNation extends beyond the forums. Just because someone signs a petition, doesn't mean that they post on FF.

Additionall, if you have a current affiliation with LU, then don't sign it. However, I don't have any current affiliation with the school...other than I give them money for FC. I don't care if they know who I am. I would venture to say that most fans are in a similar boat as me.

If you don't have a current affiliation with Liberty, who cares if they see your name? What are they going to do?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
If you're not guilty of a crime who cares if the Police walk into your house ?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:So sad how fearful people are of the schools administration. I'm not saying it isn't warranted but it is sad.
Fearful might be a bit strong. Suspicious and circumspect maybe
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
They have my name and birthdate because I'm not creative.
Last edited by adam42381 on June 30th, 2016, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:If you're not guilty of a crime who cares if the Police walk into your house ?
I'm fairly certain that you're smart enough to understand that is a really, really, dumb comparison.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
VAGolf wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:If you're not guilty of a crime who cares if the Police walk into your house ?
I'm fairly certain that you're smart enough to understand that is a really, really, dumb comparison.
Not really. (Smart or in regards to the comparison) :x
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]