If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Jonathan Carone
Hey friends. We're updating the board over the next little bit. If it's ever down for a few minutes, it's because we're updating the software. We should have a new theme that will be a big upgrade to the current one available soon.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
one of these 3 twits is re-designing this hot mess.

lawd help us

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
and YOU posted it so no I'm not crediting you fatty
By Jonathan Carone
What's even scarier is I just did a rebrand, website launch, and company identity with the other two dimwits in that picture.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Penguin LIVES?! :clapping
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
I think I've fixed the permissions issue that was in the way here.

You're welcome.

8)
By Jonathan Carone
El Scorcho wrote:I think I've fixed the permissions issue that was in the way here.

You're welcome.

8)
You did. Thank you sir. We have some final tweaks and then we'll be ready to launch it.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm hoping you are going to add apostrophes for Mens and Womens Hoops as in Men's Hoops and Women's Hoops. That typo has bothered me for 9 years, when I first joined the board. For the love of God, let's upgrade our grammar, too.
:fineprint
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I'm hoping our are going to add apostrophes for Mens and Womens Hoops (as in Men's and Women's Hoops.)
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Glad to see the color scheme matches up with the alternative look on the current board. My aging eyes prefer the white background.
By Jonathan Carone
Cider Jim wrote:I'm hoping you are going to add apostrophes for Mens and Womens Hoops as in Men's Hoops and Women's Hoops. That typo has bothered me for 9 years, when I first joined the board. For the love of God, let's upgrade our grammar, too.
:fineprint
Fixed it just for you.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Many thanks! :clapping
By Jonathan Carone
FlamesNation has been updated and the new theme is now the default theme on FlameFans. If you were using the secondary theme, change to the "Flatboots" theme for the new one.

We're still working out kinks and trying to make it perfect, so if you notice anything, let us know in this thread and we'll look into it.

Enjoy!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Looks fabulous! Took me a minute, but I found the "new posts" link. That's a staple. What I don't see yet is the "unread posts" link at the top of a thread with new posts. My SOP is to scroll the new posts page, click on one, then click on "Read unread posts" at the top of the thread. Where is that?
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Flames Nation News wrote:JK, click the Forum tab at the very top of the page, and then click on view unread posts.
That sucks. Bring back the old way! I don't want to see ALL unread posts. I want to be taken to the FIRST unread post in the CURRENT thread!
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I really do like the new look, but I'll stick with the old alternate one until the old functionality is added.
By Jonathan Carone
alabama24 wrote:I really do like the new look, but I'll stick with the old alternate one until the old functionality is added.
What functionality do you consider to be the "old functionality"?
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]