If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Lucas
Good morning everyone,

Name is Lucas and I'm from Atlanta, GA, and currently living in Kennesaw, GA.

I got my undergrad from the University of Alabama, and at that time in my live I was a atheist/buddhist. Fast forward 8 years and now I'm a Christian working on my online degree from Liberty in Christian Couselling which is what I want to start doing, at least part-time.

New to Liberty Sports, but NOT sports at all. Family is from Alabama so I can tell you anything about Alabama basketball/football and still support them through and through. I hope Bama and Liberty do not play one another, as I'm definitely proud to be part of the Flame Nation.

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to meeting you all.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
Great to have you. And help me understand....what is this thing you mention, "Alabama basketball"?
By Lucas
Haha, something we use as a recruiting tool for our Football team and a chance to showcase our National Championship trophies. hahaha

I love college basketball, so I'm one of the few followers of the sport that went to Alabama.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm another SEC guy, with an Ole Miss degree. Welcome to the board, Lucas. Roll...T...(sorry, I just can't say it). :nonono Go Flames!
By Lucas
Haha - Thank you CJ.

I'm new-ish to the Liberty fanhood so I'm just happy to be here with all these good people.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I'm another SEC guy, with an Ole Miss degree. Welcome to the board, Lucas. Roll...T...(sorry, I just can't say it). :nonono Go Flames!
Isn't y'alls slogan, "hoighty-toighty"? lol
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
wait.... we have an ATLien who is from my home town? welcome man! I grew up in Kennesaw and work at that institute on North ave.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]