If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Wow. RIP, SuperJon. You'll be missed around these parts. I think he'd be better off sticking around and changing his persona, but that's just my opinion.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I remember the first time Super called me a D-bag online. RIP, SJ. Sounds like our boy is trying to grow up.

What's next--BJ leaving us?
By R i
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:Wow. RIP, SuperJon. You'll be missed around these parts. I think he'd be better off sticking around and changing his persona, but that's just my opinion.

Same
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I was really wanting BJ to start this thread so I held off. I am awaiting anxiously his response to this news.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I was really wanting BJ to start this thread so I held off. I am awaiting anxiously his response to this news.
It will be emotionally difficult for sure. He needs to go through the stages of grieving
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Hmm, should I kill the ATrain moniker next? No one calls me that anymore...GMTM helped give me that name in high school.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
There is a caboose joke there but I will refrain!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I can understand his decision so no suicide watch necessary my sarcastic friend. I wish him well
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
So is it just FF he is abandoning? Posting on a CCU message board lends credence to his true loyalties!
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:So is it just FF he is abandoning? Posting on a CCU message board lends credence to his true loyalties!
SJ was a CCU plant to mess with FF. Now that CCU will never play LU in a meaningful game anymore, he's been pulled. Mission Complete. Job well done.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
But Super is saying on FB that LU should hire Richt in some capacity.
Last edited by Cider Jim on November 30th, 2015, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm glad you guys are keeping us up to date on what he is doing. It is riveting stuff!!

Next thing will be BJ hiding outside Jon's house behind the bushes giving us play by play of all he is doing.
By LUDad
alabama24 wrote:Does this mean Jonathan won't be posting, or just "superjon" won't? :dontgetit
I believe I had some lively disscussions with some of SJ's alias accounts during baseball season. Jonathan is too intelligent to have to resort to alter-egos. I look forward to interacting with the real Jonathan from now on.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]