If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By FlamesBarrister
Good Evening Flames Nation,

Just thought I'd quickly introduce myself. I've read FlameFans.com sporadically for a few years now as I've followed the football team, but as a new season ticket holder I thought it might be time to go ahead and make a username and start posting.

A little personal background, I'm a former college football player at both the FBS and Division 2 levels (I transferred from the FBS school after a coaching and defensive scheme change that didn't fit my skill set). I came to Liberty after undergrad for law school, and ended up staying in the area. I'm also the son and brother of football coaches, so I've been around the game my entire life.

I really started following Liberty football shortly after the hiring of Turner Gill, and I attended games sporadically until this year, when I finally bought season tickets, as I mentioned.

This seems like a great place to discuss the team and direction of the program, so I'm looking forward to hopefully adding something to the conversation. GO FLAMES
By bluejacket
Welcome!
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Welcome. It will be nice to have an educator poster on the board. Right now we rely on BJ Williams, who's got busy the last few years, and can use some extra help here breaking down players.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
5 posts in and he got drug into the BEEJAY vortex

great

welcome anyway
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]