If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Who is the biggest Kool-Aid drinker?

BJWilliams
43%
olldflame
11%
RoosterCogburn
46%
By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
I'm honored-ish. On a board full of negative nancies it's good to stand out as a die-hard fan.

In reality, I pick fb to win a lot and I'm not for firing a coach every two minutes. If that's a homer, sign me up.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Rooster Cogburn wrote:I'm honored-ish. On a board full of negative nancies it's good to stand out as a die-hard fan.

In reality, I pick fb to win a lot and I'm not for firing a coach every two minutes. If that's a homer, sign me up.
How does this man not win?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:
Rooster Cogburn wrote:I'm honored-ish. On a board full of negative nancies it's good to stand out as a die-hard fan.

Is Poll Place Campaigning legal here?
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
jcmanson wrote:

Is Poll Place Campaigning legal here?
If I say it is :lol:
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
HAS to be Rooster. Why? because his homerism not only spans the breadth of this board but he's also twitter hater police :) and we love him for it.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:HAS to be Rooster. Why? because his homerism not only spans the breadth of this board but he's also twitter hater police :) and we love him for it.
:rofl
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
With all due respect to ole BJ, Rooster gets my vote for all his trash talking on the:

1. Sunbelt board
2. App State board
3. JMU board
4. Nova board
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
I'm honestly surprised I wasn't nominated for this. I guess it should be a good thing that I'm not a :koolaid or :flamingdevil.

(Cue 6 people saying I was nominated and making the same old joke that has been used for almost a year now)
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
JakeP50 wrote:I'm honestly surprised I wasn't nominated for this. I guess it should be a good thing that I'm not a :koolaid or :flamingdevil.

(Cue 6 people saying I was nominated and making the same old joke that has been used for almost a year now)
BeeJay IS known for his copious use of parentheses...
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
JakeP50 wrote:I'm honestly surprised I wasn't nominated for this. I guess it should be a good thing that I'm not a :koolaid or :flamingdevil.

If you wouldn't post exactly like him, we wouldn't make the joke.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
There are a lot of time where I have to doublecheck to see if it was BJ or Jake. It may be an old joke but there is a reason it has stuck around.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]