If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
PSA: Due to scheduled maintenance, the site is expected to be down for a period of time on Friday, January 2nd beginning at approximately 11:00AM EST. We expect the downtime to last no more than an hour or two, but of course this is an estimation. We'll keep you updated on twitter @Flames_Nation if the downtime goes any longer than this.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:PSA: Due to scheduled maintenance, the site is expected to be down for a period of time on Friday, January 2nd beginning at approximately 11:00AM EST. We expect the downtime to last no more than an hour or two, but of course this is an estimation. We'll keep you updated on twitter @Flames_Nation if the downtime goes any longer than this.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
:jawdropper :jawdropper :jawdropper :jawdropper

What will we do? Are you sure it will come back? I don't have Twitter. I'm scared. Someone hold me
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Everything we tweet is also posted to our Facebook account. If you don't have either of those, you'll just have to keep hitting refresh.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: What will we do? Are you sure it will come back? I don't have Twitter. I'm scared. Someone hold me
Lucky for you BEEJAY is hardwired into twitter. I'll give him your cell # and have him call you every hour on the hour to update you on the site status
By BearlyDoug
Registration Days Posts
The site update has been done. Please use this thread if you notice any odd stuff related to the upgrade itself.

Thanks!
By BearlyDoug
Registration Days Posts
Purple, don't make me stick a bear paw up... ehh... let me behave. ;)

Actual downtime was less than 20 minutes. :P
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BearlyDoug wrote:Purple, don't make me stick a bear paw up... ehh... let me behave.

Actual downtime was less than 20 minutes. :P
It seemed like 20 days !!!! :dramaqueen :typing :pressed :moppedthefloor
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
We did some minor maintenance today, but everything should be back up and running now. Any issues, let me know. Thanks guys!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]