If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
VAGolf wrote:BJ, HOW do you plan to do this when most of us haven't even met each other? Are we supposed to have some sort of FF olympics? If I end up with Lang on my football team, I'm NOT throwing him the ball. So, this whole thing will be biased anyways. Also, I'm all up for swimming but watching a bunch of guys do it so that one can claim to be the best swimmer on a message board is not high on my priority list. Also, wouldn't we then know for sure that you and JakeP50 are the same? That doesn't sound like a wise strategy on your part since most of us are starting to refer to you two as BJakewilliams50...

BAD IDEA.
I know it's early, but this gets my vote for something in 2015: not sure if it belongs in the "rabbit trail" or "weirdest post" category.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
VAGolf wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:For next year we ought to bring back outstanding athlete awards.

overall male athlete
Overall female athlete
outstanding football
outstanding men's basketball
Outstanding women's basketball
Outstanding baseball
Outstanding softball
Outstanding men's tennis
Outstanding women's tennis
Outstanding field hockey
Outstanding swimmer
BJ, HOW do you plan to do this when most of us haven't even met each other? Are we supposed to have some sort of FF olympics? If I end up with Lang on my football team, I'm NOT throwing him the ball. So, this whole thing will be biased anyways. Also, I'm all up for swimming but watching a bunch of guys do it so that one can claim to be the best swimmer on a message board is not high on my priority list. Also, wouldn't we then know for sure that you and JakeP50 are the same? That doesn't sound like a wise strategy on your part since most of us are starting to refer to you two as BJakewilliams50...

BAD IDEA.
Not sure if you're joking or not. Assuming you're serious, BeeJay is talking about outstanding Liberty athletes, not the athletic abilities of our fellow posters.
Thank you adam for doing what our sweaty friend did not...using your brain and critical thinking skills...
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
VAGolf wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:For next year we ought to bring back outstanding athlete awards.

overall male athlete
Overall female athlete
outstanding football
outstanding men's basketball
Outstanding women's basketball
Outstanding baseball
Outstanding softball
Outstanding men's tennis
Outstanding women's tennis
Outstanding field hockey
Outstanding swimmer
BJ, HOW do you plan to do this when most of us haven't even met each other? Are we supposed to have some sort of FF olympics? If I end up with Lang on my football team, I'm NOT throwing him the ball. So, this whole thing will be biased anyways. Also, I'm all up for swimming but watching a bunch of guys do it so that one can claim to be the best swimmer on a message board is not high on my priority list. Also, wouldn't we then know for sure that you and JakeP50 are the same? That doesn't sound like a wise strategy on your part since most of us are starting to refer to you two as BJakewilliams50...

BAD IDEA.
Hil Air EE us
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:I can't believe BJ left out our track & field/cc sports.
I hold the NAiA record for the slowest timed mile....
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
Thank you adam for doing what our sweaty friend did not...using your brain and critical thinking skills...
Brosephhhh, it was a joke.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
VAGolf wrote:
I got it and responded accordingly!
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
VAGolf wrote:
I got it and responded accordingly!

That is because you are the all-powerful Haize! All hail Haize!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]