If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
iI'm in the final planning stages for my weekly preview videos for football season and I am going to need some help. I need somebody who can help me edit the videos (I found some awesome software for recording Skype calls which I can use for doing interviews) before uploading them to youtube. anybody on here real good at video editing who would be able to help me out?
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Beej, check out youtube and various websites that have tutorials for things like this. Once you work at it for a bit you'll get the hang of it, and if it's not something you're putting a lot of production value in (with proper lighting, expensive camera, audio etc.) and it's more of a "made for Youtube" thing then it doesn't need to have a real polished look. It's more about the content or the entertainment value on camera. You probably just need some cuts and transitions which you can figure out. I found some pretty slick Google Chrome extensions a while back which really made editing a breeze for something like this.

Free help with this type of stuff doesn't really exist. It's like asking a friend to help with a website....no friend would ever ask another friend because it's never easy and always time consuming...even if they're a pro.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:iI'm in the final planning stages for my weekly preview videos for football season and I am going to need some help. I need somebody who can help me edit the videos (I found some awesome software for recording Skype calls which I can use for doing interviews) before uploading them to youtube. anybody on here real good at video editing who would be able to help me out?
How's the job hunt?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]