If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Thanks Medic. Before anybody jumps to any conclusions, be sure to note this sentence "This will not change anything for us here at FlamesNation as we are still independently owned and operated, but it will allow us to create a broad network among rival sites."

P&PSN has some pretty cool ideas that should start to roll out in the next couple of weeks leading up to football season. This will also help spread the word to a much broader group of people about our site here. So, hopefully we will catch some increased traffic from the enhanced visibility.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
WinthropEagleFan wrote:I've thought about trying to steal Medic away from here to handle graphics on WinthropFans...but I know I can't afford him, so I haven't ever bothered to try.
The little man can draw an EAGLE.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
one of these days I'll get my portfolio together and post it on here.

PS: maybe P&PSN can get someone to revive Chuck South's board. That's pathetic.

looks like Gardner Webb and Presby's aren't far behind. Wonder if that speaks to a greater issue with schools that small trying to stay DI or at least an underlying culture of apathy over there. Would explain the on field results in each case.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Most of Mercer's fans use CSNBBS but I think its only a matter of time before a fan message board is added now that football has taken off. I'd look forward to seeing that on ya'lls network.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:I know a guy who can design things.
1. how have you never told me about that sight.
2. The FAQ was brilliant.
3. how bad would it be if i outsourced all my Mercer football t shirt designs to my old college roommate?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote: 3. how bad would it be if i outsourced all my Mercer football t shirt designs to my old college roommate?
actually thats how the world works
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:
SuperJon wrote:I know a guy who can design things.
1. how have you never told me about that sight.
2. The FAQ was brilliant.
3. how bad would it be if i outsourced all my Mercer football t shirt designs to my old college roommate?
1) I've kept it pretty quiet. Not sure exactly what I want to do with it yet.
2) Thank you. I tried.
3) I'm down for it.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]