If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Hmm, I could take that many ways.

A. You are either saying Jon is so awesome that of course the person he married would be awesome too.

B. You are saying he is such a terrible person that one would have to be awesome to be committed to being with that the rest of their lives

C. You think Jon is fat
thepostman wrote: A. You are either saying Jon is so awesome that of course the person he married would be awesome too.

B. You are saying he is such a terrible person that one would have to be awesome to be committed to being with that the rest of their lives

C. You think Jon is fat
A - True.

B - Even more true.

C - Yep. Spot on.

Three for three. Attaboy.
BJWilliams wrote:
SuperJon wrote:All I do is win.
Yup...thats why you're married to an awesome woman and working at a great church in a beautiful state (although the college football there is mediocre at this point)
A reaffirmation within the Reaffirmation Thread. Is there a bonus for that?

And a parenthetical!

(So happy - and surprised - I have 0)
Although BJ has acknowledged that I am nice and respectful (and he said that in person) I have yet to ever have him agree with me on the few things that we both weigh in on. Hopefully, he'll agree with this, allowing me to get on the board.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]