If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

ALUmnus, thank you VERY much for that information. Looks like I overlooked that bit, haha! See if you're still getting the error message. I double checked and am not seeing any other areas that might cause issues. If you wouldn't mind checking one more time to see if I finally got this issue addressed (the secure vs non-secured/blocked content), I'd appreciate it! :D

The G is called the Favorite Icon. I grabbed the one from LFN and dropped that here. I'm sure it'll be changed very soon. :)
SumItUp wrote:
BearlyDoug wrote:Please check to see if it's still happening. I locked the width down just a little bit more for the Milky Way version.
Still happening with the Iphone. I did a reboot also.
Has this issue been resolved on mobile devices. It appears it has on a desktop.
On Desktop Chrome using Milky Way Red, the thread index in individual forums still does that narrow thing left justified. It also does it from time to time on threads and well as the reply acknowledgement. All of these are new to the recent adjustments.

For the record, this happened a bit with Scorcho and I when we upgraded the software a few years back. The patience is always appreciated.
Sly Fox wrote:On Desktop Chrome using Milky Way Red, the thread index in individual forums still does that narrow thing left justified. It also does it from time to time on threads and well as the reply acknowledgement. All of these are new to the recent adjustments.
Same result for Desktop Firefox using Milky Way Red. On a positive note, the Iphone display for new messages appears to be working correctly. :clapping
BearlyDoug wrote:ALUmnus, thank you VERY much for that information. Looks like I overlooked that bit, haha! See if you're still getting the error message. I double checked and am not seeing any other areas that might cause issues. If you wouldn't mind checking one more time to see if I finally got this issue addressed (the secure vs non-secured/blocked content), I'd appreciate it! :D
Still happening.
ALUmnus, I think I finally fixed the problem. See if you're still having those issues.

Scorched, let me clear the caching out. I'm on FF and see it stretching with the exception of a very thin blue line on both sides (which is intentional). (EDIT: Scorched, cache cleared.)
SumItUp, I'm not disputing what you said, but I use Firefox (25.0.1) as my primary browser, and it's working for me here.

Any chance that you're still dealing with cached remnants of the older code?

(Fixed this post. Incorrectly attributed it to Scorched. Sorry, SumItUp!)
Here is the left justified Thread Index in individual forums that I am still experiencing on my Chrome browser using Milky Way Red:

And the reply confirmation page ....

It appears the same way in the Moderator Control Panel as well.
Sly Fox wrote:In my defense. I have been on Mily Way Red since we upgraded the software several years ago. I could never get used to the default format.
You don't have to have a defense, I was just throwing that in there. Not speaking to anyone specific.
BearlyDoug wrote:ALUmnus, I think I finally fixed the problem. See if you're still having those issues.

Scorched, let me clear the caching out. I'm on FF and see it stretching with the exception of a very thin blue line on both sides (which is intentional). (EDIT: Scorched, cache cleared.)
Still doing it with this particular thread, but it's gone away on other threads. I'm stuck on IE8 here at work.
Sly, you're definitely looking at a cached version then, because the main background is now blue.

Do me a favor. Right click on the logo at the top and go into properties or view image info. Grab the URL you see and paste that here. Dollars to cents, your browser is caching stuff, hard.

ALUmnus, there's ONE linked image on this thread (TH Spangler's post on page 2) that's causing the mixed content. Go to page 1 and see if you get the warning. :)

SumItUp, sorry about that. I fixed the post above. :)
one more thing:

is there a way to change the background color in "milky way red" so the clickable text shows up? ("Post a reply", topic names, other administrative messages)
if you don't scroll over it you don't even see that the text is there.

PAmedic wrote:one more thing:

is there a way to change the background color in "milky way red" so the clickable text shows up? ("Post a reply", topic names, other administrative messages)
if you don't scroll over it you don't even see that the text is there.

I didn't even notice this since the text blended in so much with the background color.
BearlyDoug wrote:Sly, you're definitely looking at a cached version then, because the main background is now blue.

Do me a favor. Right click on the logo at the top and go into properties or view image info. Grab the URL you see and paste that here. Dollars to cents, your browser is caching stuff, hard.
https://www.flamefans.com/flamesnationlogo1.png

If the side borders are supposed to be blue in Milky Way Red then I am definitely cached. Because they are most certainly still red as they have always been since we dropped this template in years ago.

On the other hand, the left justification issues seem to have disappeared.
Sly, have you tried clearing your cache out, manually, and then closing your browser, reopening it and then doing a power refresh? (hold down your shift key and refresh the page or hit F5. If you're on a MAC, it'll be Command+Shift+R)

PAmedic, I'll look into the colors, but that shouldn't have changed. Give me a few for that, please. :)

(Edit: Dang it, attributed a post to someone else yet again. FIXED!)
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]