If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:No, the new host will enable the big news.
BREAKING NEWS: the new site will be on a subscription basis. :lol:
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: BREAKING NEWS: the new site will be on a subscription basis. :I chortle audibly.:
SlyFox wrote:Yes, just click on the donate now button below. Your payment will be made using taxable income to the not for non-profit "Sly's kids go to kollege!" Thank you for your contribution. 162 additional payments will be made automatically each month using your original form of payment. Please visit our site often and contribute your opinionated garbage insightful thoughts about all things Liberty.

#1 Fan - SlyFox (you're crazy if you think Gary has anything on me)
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: BREAKING NEWS: the new site will be on a subscription basis. :I chortle audibly.:
SlyFox wrote:Yes, just click on the donate now button below. Your payment will be made using taxable income to the not for non-profit "Sly's kids go to kollege!" Thank you for your contribution. 162 additional payments will be made automatically each month using your original form of payment. Please visit our site often and contribute your opinionated garbage insightful thoughts about all things Liberty.

#1 Fan - SlyFox (you're crazy if you think Gary has anything on me)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I like how Sly is always jazzed. It makes me giggle.

With that said will, I know it was said things would stay the same for the most part but I am curious as to how the 2 will be integrated together.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
DUKE are you guys pushing over all the content that is on here or are we starting from scratch?

I 'd hate to think @ all my priceless artwork that would be lost.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
There is a link to FlameFans at the top of the home page...anyway Im still having some issues connecting once I log in without having to take the backdoor through my private messages
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:There is a link to FlameFans at the top of the home page...
I'm not seeing it.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Look under the FlamesNation banner...the link to FlameFans is fifth from the left or so. If you still can't see it, Im not sure what to tell you and maybe somebody can check into that
By LUFlamesNation
Registration Days Posts
The FlameFans integration isn't complete. We're easing into it to make sure everything goes smoothly. Our next step is to clear up the log-in quirk everyone has been an experiencing the last week or so.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I don't want to speak for jcmanson or BYD, but I don't believe we are adding another mobile style sheet. Back when devices were less sophisticated, we had one. But most indicated a few years back that they preferred the full site experience.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
For the record, this announcement also marks my retirement as the FlameFans admin and webhost. I've enjoyed doing both for the past several years, but some issues have recently arisen that made it clear it was time for me to let go of both roles.

The domain, hosting and administration now belong to FlamesNation. They planned and handled the transition well, so I'm certain you'll be in good hands moving forward.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho, thanks for your work on the site over the years. It has been a huge asset in collecting a thriving, yet sometime dysfunctional, online group of flamefans.

:clapping :clapping :clapping
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCORCHO I still love you.

MANSON/DUKE the site looks really good

well done all.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for all the behind the scenes work you put in over the years, El Scorcho.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah this place has always been fun to go to and give people a hard time and talk about Liberty sports. Appreciate the time you have put into it El Scorcho.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Big thanks to Scorcho for putting up with us for so long. Your hard work has been much appreciated!
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
So what's going to be the difference other than the link on the flamesnation website?
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]