If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
adam42381 wrote:It still doesn't keep you logged in when you leave the website and return later. I've tried using IE9 and Chrome at work.
What he said
That should clear up soon. Try resetting your cookies.
I cleared my cookies and it's still not working in either browser. I can't try Firefox because it's blocked at work.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:My iPad doesn't have a cookie clearer so I just ate some. Didn't help :D
Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data (at least that's where it is on the iPhone).
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:chrome on everything and your life is easier
Dolphin is better on the iPhone.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
adam42381 wrote:It still doesn't keep you logged in when you leave the website and return later. I've tried using IE9 and Chrome at work.
What he said
Should be fixed now.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It does appear to be fixed. The good news is that the site has now fully migrated to the new servers. Congrats to jcmanson & BYD for getting this completed.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
jcmanson wrote:
1. The most critical issue that we are working on getting straight is the login issue. Hopefully that will be resolved ASAP.

2. Once that is straight, the header & menu bar you see in FlamesNation will be put on FlameFans.

3. The final step of this process is having LibertyFlamesNation.com and FlameFans.com both redirect to the newly designed FlamesNation landing page. From there it is very simple to navigate to the message board via either the menu bar at the top of the page or the FlameFans box in the right sidebar.
looking forward to #'s 2 & 3

enjoy reading the columns and will be nice to be able to navigate back and forth from the forum
Work will begin on #2 next week, after I take a much needed weekend break.
By bluedevilflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:So the Flamefans/Flamesnation App will be ready by...... :dontgetit :D
The elephant in the room.. Study All jokes aside an app would be awesome, I'd pay upwards of $1.99 for such a thing :D

Also, the new Flames Nation site looks AWESOME and I'm excited about the rebranding of flames fans, very excited to see how it shakes out!
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
We don't currently have any plans for an app, but if its something that people want we can look into it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:We don't currently have any plans for an app, but if its something that people want we can look into it.
So you are happy where you are at and just want to rest on your laurels. And we wonder why America is in the shape it is in.... :D
I'm happy things are working and think the 'merger' will go better than the NBA/ABA thing a few decades ago!
By justin414
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:We don't currently have any plans for an app, but if its something that people want we can look into it.
Count me among those who would love to see an app someday.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BuryYourDuke wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. We may look into it at some point in the future.
TRANSLATION: Shut up you ungrateful SOB's and be happy with what you have! :D

I'm just happy I don't have to keep on typing my name and password everytime! I mean I know Jerry said if its Christian it should be better, but why worry about that, just be happy with the bread and circuses' :D
By bluedevilflame
Registration Days Posts
BuryYourDuke wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. We may look into it at some point in the future.
Bravo on the website, it looks legit!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Has his advertising banner always been here? It's jacking up my pages from time to time.
Greedy Bastards! :twisted:
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
How much do we need to contribute to get an ad-free experience? Every page has boobs.
By bluedevilflame
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:How much do we need to contribute to get an ad-free experience? Every page has boobs.
This. I'll happily pay.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:How much do we need to contribute to get an ad-free experience? Every page has boobs.
If the new ownership doesn't fix this, I'll choose not to participate in the forums.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]