If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:How much do we need to contribute to get an ad-free experience? Every page has boobs.
You say that like its a bad thing? Ill take the boobs!
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Thanks Scorcho. This place truly gave me a place to learn and discuss Liberty Sports. With out it my LU experience would have been very very different. I really appreciate you and Sly, and most of you posters. I look forward to continuing to get my content from here. Good luck LibertyFlamesNation
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
You guys do realize you can mute an ad by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner of the ad, don't you? That should keep them from showing that same ad again. And as SJ said, I don't see any ads on here using the other layout.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
If the ads bother you, you can switch to the "Milky Way Red" style which is ad free.

We can't help what ads show up. If we could, we would. The hope is one day we will have sponsors who cover our costs, allowing us to take google ads off and put up just corporate sponsor ads.
By flameslinger
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:that explains why the site looks weird. Glad adblock works
Ah, sweet AdBlock Chrome extension. All the scantily clad women are gone (long with the LUOnline ads!)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I took Manson's advice and switched to "Milky Way Red"--no more advertisements!
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
[quote="flamehunter"]You guys do realize you can mute an ad by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner of the ad, don't you? /quote]

There is no "X"
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:If the ads bother you, you can switch to the "Milky Way Red" style which is ad free.
I prefer snickers... What is "milky way red"?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
the new owners have added buttons to get you back to the FLAMESNATION page from here easily.

I'm told the setup as it is now is temporary until the new site format rolls out but it works well.

in standard format, look for a "FlamesNation" clickable text in the submenu bar top right

in MilkyWay Red format (which the elite use) we have a large link in the top left corner of the banner

either will send you back to the main page of Flames Nation

kudos to MANSON and DUKE for recognizing my genius
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Oh, we all have a good read on your cognitive capacity. :I chortle audibly.:
You may want to use simple words. It's easier for him to understand Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Apparently, using the Red Swirlie, or whatever it is called, to avoid ads also prohibits seeing videos. At least on iPads. FYI.
Although on the whole, you've done a better job launching the new site than the ACA folks
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:Apparently, using the Red Swirlie, or whatever it is called, to avoid ads also prohibits seeing videos. At least on iPads. FYI.
Although on the whole, you've done a better job launching the new site than the ACA folks
That's a paid feature Haize :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Apparently, using the Red Swirlie, or whatever it is called, to avoid ads also prohibits seeing videos. At least on iPads. FYI.
That's a paid feature Haize :I chortle audibly.:
Bait and switch. Maybe you DID work on the ACA
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am digging the clean new header in the Milky Way Red format.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]