If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
So what's the big announcement that you mentioned on twitter?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
My guess is Sly is turning FF over to Manson and Duke for FlamesNation to run.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:My guess is Sly is turning FF over to Manson and Duke for FlamesNation to run.
I always thought it would be good to have the content merged. News on the front page, commentary/blogs, and the board.

as long as I get to keep my email and powerful mod status.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Sorry for technical challenges. We are moving to new servers now so that it won't be a problem once the season starts.

Technical issues have slowed the big announcement. But hopefully we can go public soon.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
By the way, the login and email issues are temporary and being addressed. On the logins, just manually press anything on page after your password is accepted before letting it automatically take you to the error page. I know it is a nuisance. Once again, we are working on it.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
let us know if you want to do the sponsor of the month thing again...

and SJ- he didnt deny it.

tho my other thought is that BEEJAY bought them out. He did say he was starting a new job.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:On the logins, just manually press anything on page after your password is accepted before letting it automatically take you to the error page. I know it is a nuisance.
Thanks for the tip :)
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
maybe the big announcement is that we'll get our signatures back.

been losing sleep over it.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:we're Americans. We don't have patience!
That's strange. I thought with ObamaCare, we were losing all of our Doctors and being left only with patients.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
thepostman wrote:we're Americans. We don't have patience!
That's strange. I thought with ObamaCare, we were losing all of our Doctors and being left only with patients.
SLY's true colors are coming out! He's all about Hope and Change now!
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:By the way, the login and email issues are temporary and being addressed. On the logins, just manually press anything on page after your password is accepted before letting it automatically take you to the error page. I know it is a nuisance. Once again, we are working on it.
If this is not going to be fixed today, maybe a message should be added to each section of the forums explaining this until it is corrected.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Once again, we apologize for all of the inconveniences. The new host tells promises us that all issues will be resolved from the transition by Friday. This is why we began the transition early so that we would be good to go by game week.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The big news can't be announced until we have the transition to the new servers completed. As mentioned above, it should all be set to go by Friday barring unforeseen developments. And those are always a possibility.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:The big news can't be announced until we have the transition to the new servers completed. As mentioned above, it should all be set to go by Friday barring unforeseen developments. And those are always a possibility.
So the big news is a new server? What are we switching to the Assange/Snowden matrix? :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Which means we are going to be absorbed into the Universities web domain! I mean if you haven't done anything wrong and think everything is awesome what do you have to fear?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]